Chapter 4

Yayyyyy!

Hi guys. I'm back! Alive and kicking! Let's celebrate Amelia's return! Oh well, I'm reading books so that I got ideas on my book. But no, I'm not stealing them.

"No way you're getting him without passing me" she hissed. Ice soon began to form. They circled Amelia and her bruises completly disappeared, her eyes turning bright blue. Her ragged clothes became neat and nice. Voldemort stared at her. Harry's jaw dropped.
---------------------------
Amelia's P.O.V

As soon as it appeared, it disappeared instantly. The Death Eaters ran and Voldemort himself fled, fearing what I may do to him. I may be nice but don't get me wrong. I can be really angry when I want to.

"A-amy" Sirius whispered. "S-S-Sirius..." and then I blacked out.
_____________________________

I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. Blinding light greeted me and I instantly closed my eyes. Again, I opened my eyes. This time, the light become less bright. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blurs and forced my eyes open. Crap! I hate sleeping. Finally, I managed to open my eyes. I saw nothing but the ceiling.

I sat strait and noticed that I'm in a bed. Good. 'Cause now, I won't have backache. I got out of bed and saw that I'm in a room. I hesitated to go outside. Instead, I went to explore the room.

Walking around, I saw a picture of the Marauders. There's James, Sirius and Remus. Peter's face had been scratched out.

I walked around more 'till the door opened. "Hi Sirius" I said.

Sirius' s P.O.V

"Hi Sirius" Amelia said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Pang! I missed that smile! I went to her and hugged her. "I missed you!" She gigled. I laughed. Finally, she pulled away and I saw hint of happiness in her eyes.

"It's sooooo unfair leaving us" I told her. She looked down. "He took me." She said. "He forced me to come with him and join him. I said no and he stunned me. When I woke up, I felt terrible pain. He tortured me there Sirius!"

She looked at me with such a sad eye. Then, she looked at the picture in our fifth year. "You shouldn't have chunk him out. He still have a chance."

I gritted my teeth. No way that traitor will have a chance! He sold Lily and James to Voldemort! "I know how you feel" she said again. "What past is past. You can't change it, Siri."

I sighed. I knew she's right. She also one of the sane person in our group. Shame, Remus has someone with her.

I nodded and left. I went down and greeted by none other than the trio.

"Is she alright?"

"Did she woke up?"

"Shut up, you two!"

I laughed at Harry's and Ron's stupidity. I heared a giggle behind me. I turned and saw Amy. "H-hi!" Harry said, suddenly becoming nervous. Amy smiled at him. "Hello!" She replied. I left them, knowing I should let the two get to know each other.