Amelia Diane Fernandez Returns

Heyyyyy,

I know you were probably wondering why I'm writing an author's note at the beginning. I just wanted to tell you to try reading Meeting the Marauders. It's so interesting! Thanks for reading this.

"Help me."

Everyone looked at the now-gone Patronous. It is a shape of a deer. The voice is very famillar as the voice in the picture. Sirius stared at it. "Does this means, she's alive?" He asked hopefully, his voice cracking.

"Yeah but she is in danger" Remus putted in.

"But she has her guardian angels with her!" Sirius said again.

"Yeah right" said a female's voice from behind them. They looked up and saw a girl with blonde curls. This girl has gray eyes. "V-Viviane?" Remus said shakily. "Yeah?" The girl asked.

Everyone stared at the girl in wonder. "What!?" The girl blurted out. "You should be with Amy" Sirius muttered. She glared at him.

"You know perfectly well that I lost contacts with poor little Amelia," she said. "Last time I saw her, she's screaming 'help me!' then someone blocked my view. Whoever it is blocked the connections that I'm having with Amy."

"Who's she?" Harry burst out. The girl looked at her. She smiled.

"Poor dear. Parents don't introduce me to you?" She asked. Harry shook his head. "Oh. I'm your aunt. Sort of 'cause Amelia forced them to."

His eyes widened. "I have an Aunt?!" He said. Sirus opened his mouth to explain but then he was cut off by the flapping of wings.

They turned to look and saw a black owl with brown spots on it's wings. "Dark?" Remus said, staring at the owl. It held out it's leg and showed a letter attached to it's leg.

Viviane took the letter and opened it. She read it aloud;

"To whom it may concern,

I think you received that message from your dear little freind. Yes. She's alive. You can have her back. But only in one condition, give up the last Potter to us. We'll be waiting at the Ministryf or you before the term at Hogwarts ends. If you don't bring the boy, we like to assure you that we'll torture the girl to death."

"That's all" Viviane said, looking up. "What?" Sirius said. "That's all" Viviane repeated, biting her lips. She looked from Harry to the letter.

-Hey guys, I won't be changing anything when Harry's in school except that he said "he got White!" Instead of "he got Padfoot!" And Severus Snape freezes at the time he hears it because Amelia's his freind. I'll be putting the story from the Ministry.-

The battle began. There's loud bangs from somewhere. One of the Death Eater is dragging Amelia somewhere.

Speaking of Amelia, she has few bruises. Her eyes turning black and has ragged clothes.

"It's alright Amelia" said the voice of Severus Snape. He suddenly stopped dragging her and walked out of the room. "Forgive me about this" he whispered.

Just before he left, there's loud footsteps approaching. A messy haired boy with emerald green eyes appeared. He's carrying a boy. When he saw Amelia, he stopped. "It can't be" he said. "Amelia."

"Harry!" Sirius's voice echoed through the hall. There's footsteps again and Sirius Black appeared. He spotted Amelia. "Oh my goodness!" Viviane's voice said. "Amelia!"

Everyone heared what she said and hurried to the spot, firing spells. Death Eaters soon appeared.

"Get away from her!" One of them said. Ther was a faint hissing and everyone fell silent. Sirius turned and saw Voldemort behind him. "Get out of the way!" He hissed.

Sirius took out his wand. Voldemort took his and blasted Sirius out of the way. "Get the boy! The girl as well!"

Someone grabbed Harry to stop anyone from getting him. He turned to look and saw Amelia holding his shoulder.

"No way you're getting him without passing me" she hissed. Ice soon began to form. They circled Amelia and her bruises completly disappeared, her eyes turning bright blue. Her ragged clothes became neat and nice. Voldemort stared at her. Harry's jaw dropped.
---------------------------
Hey guys.

I know I promised the next chapter to be a letter from no one but I my mind changed. I wanted this chapter to be a bit long and good. Oh! Amelia has sacred powers that you don't know. All in all, she has seven powers. One of them is ice. The other power is healing. Another is about her attire and one is changing her eyes. Awesome right? I won't tell the other three powers that she had. The important thing is she returned and showed her true powers and I updated. Thanks for waiting for this chapter! Love you guys!