Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

I walked to the Dinning Area, pale. Aunt Viviane's right behind me. When I entered, everyone looked at me in confused looks. I shrugged it off and sat next to Amelia. 

I looked at her, which she returned. She gave me a confused look before eating. I followed the suit. "Are you alright, Harry?" I heared a voice behind me. I jumped in shock before I turned to look who spoke. "Ye-es Hermione" I answered and the bushy haired girl looked at me in confusion. She nodded and left.

I sat again and continued to eat. "What's the matter, Harry?" I looked again and saw Amelia asking me. This time, I sweat. Aunt Viviane told me not to tell anyone. Especially her.

When I didn't answer she shrugged it off. "Well, gotta hurry. Proffessor Dumbledore called me" she said and I nodded. When she left, I began to think of what Auntie said. Is it really true...?

Amelia's P.O.V

Something stange is going out with that boy. I hope he's okay...

I shrugged the thought off and went to Sirius. "Hey, Sirius" I said. He looked and grinned. "Amelia!"

"I'll go to Dumbledore in case you got worried" I said. "I know your style. Suddenly came bounding in when I'm in a middle of conversation."

He blushed bit he tried to hide it from which he failed miserably. "Okay..." he grumbled. I giggled at his reaction. He still hadn't changed!

I went to grab some Floo Powder and went to the fireplace (A/N: I forgot to say that she found Sirius on the Living Room). "Dumbledore's Office!" I yelled and dropped the powder into my feet. I Flooed to Hogwarts.

"Oh, how nice seeing you again, Amelia" a voice said. I looked and saw Minerva McGonagal, my old transfiguration teacher, sitting at a chair infront of Dumbledore's chair.

I smiled at her and conjured another chair from which I sat. "Baka" I said (A/N: in case you don't know, it means idiot). "Sorry?" He said. "Oh! Nothing. I just reacted to the chair I conjured. It's not that perfect."

True. The chair looks fake. It has short legs and ripped cushion. I waved my wand again and it got repaired. The legs got long too.

I sat down. "I want to have a job here" I said. Dumbledore looked taken aback. "But there's no more vacant jobs here in school" he said. "The I'll be a head of any kind of club" I replied.

"What kind of club?" He said.

"A club to practice the student's skills in magic more. Also to defend themselves using the right thing" I explained. He thought about it for a while before looking back at me.

"So it'll be like a dueling club?" He asked. I nodded. "What'll be the name?" He asked again and my eyes lit up. He accepted it!

"'The Morgrofins' would be a nice name" I said and he nodded. "I will inform the parents and ask the students if they want to join. You'll have an assistant. I'll owl you if everything's arranged" he said. With that, I nodded and stood up. "I better get going" I said. "You better plan for the club" he replied. I nodded, smiled and waved goodbye.

I took a pinch of powder and threw it in the fireplace. "Number twelve, Grimmauld Place!" I yelled and stepped to the fire.
__________________________

Amelia's a teacher now!!!!

I'm so happy I made this chapter. She really made the right choice. Is the title for the club okay? Hahaha. It sounds funny. Dumbledore's so typical for saying it sounds good. Haha.

Gotta go. Bye