Chapter 5

-Amelia's P.O.V-

I spend the rest of my time here at Grimmauld Place getting to know Harry. I even showed him our pictures on our time at Hogwarts. He found it interesting.

One day, I decided to apply to Hogwarts. "Hey Sirius," I said. He looked at me questioningly. "Yeah?" He replied. "Are you that kind enough to tell Remus that I'm applying at Hogwarts?"

"W-What?!" He burst out. I giggled at his reaction. "B-but that- don't apply for Defense" he warned. "Why?" I asked. "I heared that job is jinxed. No one lasted for a year. Count Remus in."

"Remus became a Proffesor?" I said incrediously. When we're at Hogwarts, I used to say that he'll become a Proffesor one day. "He took the Proffesor thing siriusly?" I said with a pun. Sirius frowned. "Not again" he said, addressing the pun.

"Siriusly, are you sirius! But it's funny!" I said, again with a pun. "Stop it" Sirius tried again. "Siriusly, are you two fighting again?" A voice asked from the doorway.

I looked then I grinned. "Siriusly, Remus. You finally decided to appear!" I said. "Drop the pun!" Sirius said. "Fine!" I huffed. Remus chuckled at our immature reactions. "Hey!" Sirius and I said.

"By the way, I'll be applying for a job" I said, suddenly becoming serious. "Don't take Defense" he warned. "It's jinxed. No one lasted a year."

"Funny how men react. That's exactly what Sirius said" I replied nonchalantly. The two exchanged looks. "Why are you applying?" Remus asked again. I sighed. Should I tell them the truth? I decided not to.

"Because it's boring here" I replied with a smirk. "Hey!" Sirius said, offended. "It's not fun being locked up here with only the old woman and Kreacher!"

"You forgot Buckbeak" I said. "All I do to him is feed him everyday" he demanded. "But that won't stop you from talking to him" I countered.

Last time, I overheared Sirius talking to Buckbeak on how to get rid of his mother's portrait. He huffed. "What past is past" he replied. I giggled at his reaction. "I'll go now" I said, looking at the time. "Yeah. Don't forget our warning" Remus said. "Don't worry. I won't" I replied.

-Harry's P.O.V-

I'm looking at the pictures Amelia gave me. "Hey Harry" Hermione said. "Yeah?" I replied. "Amelia wanted to me to deliver this to you. I just firgot to give it."

I looked and saw a locket. I took it and I opened it. I found pictures of mom and dad inside. There's a knock on the door and I said enter. The door opened and I saw aunty Viviane.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked. I nodded. "Alone?" She said, addressing Hermione and Ron. "Yes" and with that, they left.
___________________________________________
Hey,

What do you think Viviane and Harry will talk about? Ya think I forgot about Viviane right?!

What do you think Amelia's job will be? Take a guess!

I still got no answers for the book thing about Amelia. Sorry for taking the update too long. I hope you enjoyed it.