Chapter 2

"White is your godmother, Harry"

Harry looked at Remus Lupin in utter disbelief. "Prove it!" He said. Remus smiled and motioned them to come with him.

He took them to Sirius's bedroom. "Sit" he told the others then he began searching for something in Sirius's cabin.

"What are you searching for?" A voice said from the door way. Remus look up and found Sirius Balck by the door. "Searching some pictures of Amelia" Remus replied. "Why?" Sirius said. Remus looked at Harry. "Fine" he mumbled.

Sirius walked through his cabinet and unlocked it. He opened the cabinet door. "Do you ever mind cleaning that?" Remus said. "It's disgusting."

Sirius shrugged and searched for something. "Aha!" He said after a moment or two.

They all look up and saw Sirius holding a photo album. He opened and turned it to the first page.

The pictures are moving. Unbelievably, the pictures are also talking. "It's a video that we made to a picture" Sirius said. They watched.

-FLASHBACK-
It was afternoon and the doorbell rang. A certain bright red haired woman stood up and opened the door. When she opened the door, she saw another red haired woman. This woman has kind blue eyes and flaming red hair.

"Hi Lily!" The woman said happily. Lily smiled. "James! Sirius! Remus! Amelia is here!" Lily called.

A munite later, there was hurried footsteps. In the stairs appeared three men. One has messy dark hair and hazel eyes. He's wearing glasses. The other has long dark hair and stormy gray eyes. The last has a straw looking hair and chocolate brown hair.

"Hi, Amy!" The long haired man said. "Hi Sirius" Amelia replied back. He grinned. "Did you guys left Harry up there?" Lily asked. Remus shrugged. "Oh no!" Lily said. She dashed upstairs and returning with a dark haired baby boy with almond shaped green eyes. "Oh! Is little Harry sleeping?" Amelia said as the baby yawned. "He's waiting for his godmother" James teased her.

"How dare you!" Amelia cried mokingly. "Wayt!" Baby Harry cried. "Yes little Harry?" Amelia asked. Harry held up his little hands, wanting Amelia to take him. Amelia smiled.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Harry smiled as he saw this. He's such a little boy! Everyone is smiling as they saw James took Harry and Harry cried while Lily scolded James. "You're such a cutie when you're a baby!" Hermione cried. Harry smiled shyly.

Suddenly, there is a deer and it opened it's mouth. It's voice is famillar as Amelia's.

"Help me."

Everyone stared in shock.
_____________________===========================
Soooooooo,

After all, I had chosen Amelia's animagus to be a fox and her patronous to be a deer. How's it?

Surprise! Harry's godmother is really Amelia. And after all, Amelia is alive! Yay! (I know I'm getting a little bit of 'corny' as Filipinos call it. Yup! I'm a Filipino! Up next is A Letter From No One. If you noticed, I will change the titles. It will not be chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on but it will be a real title like what I said earlier. Thank you for waiting for the next chapter. I'm still waiting for replies about the book about Amy! (A.K.A Amelia)

Thanks!

-Vote,Comment, Like, Share, Follow or whatever you like to do!