5; Ferrari's and Faking It

Start from the beginning

"With what car?" Ryan asked. "Yours is in the shop."

"That very pretty white Ferrari in the garage." I grinned deviously, placing my chin in the palm of my hand. Chaz's eyes widened at my response.

"Are you kidding? Justin's gonna kill us!"

"Who cares. He hasn't bothered to acknowledge our existence the past couple of days. The little fucker is basically asking for it," I shot back, shrugging my arms nonchalantly not exactly caring for Justin's reaction when he finds out we took his baby.

"What if paparazzi follow us? They know JB's car."

"Then let 'em follow us. Once they see Justin's not in the car they'll leave us alone."

"Aight then. Let's go."

I shut my laptop down and the three of us got up heading towards the garage making sure we locked everything in the house beforehand. After getting in the garage, I turned on the security system and grabbed the keys to Justin's ferrari.

Holding his keys tightly in my hand, I hummed, "I missed you, little one."

The boys easily got inside the car after I unlocked it surprising all three of us with its loud beep. I got myself situated in the driver's seat putting the key into the ignition not forgetting to put my seatbelt on of course.

Safety first.

Pressing one of the buttons near the rearview mirror, the garage door opened showing LA's clear, bright skies.

"Hold on," I paused. Leaning over to Ryan's side, I opened the glove compartment seeing Justin's Ray Banz in its case. I smiled widely, feeling no guilt as I grabbed it from its place and placing his sunglasses over my eyes.

"Oh JB is really gonna kill us now." I heard Chaz from the backseat.

"Wanna be in charge of the aux cord?" I asked him knowing he wouldn't be able to refuse.

Immediately, he leaned over. "Hell yeah I do. Give me that I'm bout to blast my mixtape."

After 20 minutes of driving around the city, we arrived at Safeway and paparazzi may or may not have been following us this whole time. The three of us didn't exactly mind it though. This time paparazzi weren't too annoying. They kept their distance, but it was still obvious we were being followed.

The three of us got out of the Ferrari flashes quickly blinding us. Thankfully, I had Justin's Ray Banz it seems to be he's always there helping me even if he physically isn't around.

"Oh it's Rhea Scott!"

"Chaz! Ryan! Welcome back to America!

"Are you dating Justin again since you're driving his car!?"

"You're a fame whore Scott!"

Chaz got to the entrance first opening the door allowing us to walk inside first. I let out a long breath that I've been holding ever since I got out of the car.

Paparazzi always make me feel self conscious to the point I have to suck in my stomach and hold a breath til they can't see me longer. Their words and criticism just sucks. I know they only say shit to cause a reaction, but it still makes me feel like crap.

Taking off Justin's Ray Banz, I placed it on top of my head. "Okay where do we start first?"

Ryan grabbed a cart while Chaz hummed tapping his chin with his index finger lightly. My eyes roamed around the store noticing the multiple aisles from the frozen section to chips (which I'm sure Chaz would enjoy.)