Chapter Ten

Sally's POV:

The cashier finally finished scanning everything and I paid with dad's card as I couldn't find mine. Happy, Eliza and I walked to the car with a cart each. I pulled out my car keys and pressed the button opening the truck. "That was fun" I called as we began unpacking it all into the car.

The trunk was quickly filled and we had barley empty one cart "Happy how big is your car" I called out to him seeing he had brought the massive limo. We quickly emptied the carts into the limo and back seat of my car.

"Happy were just going to get some rope" I called as Eliza and I ran back into the store "what do we need the rope for" Eliza asked "to strap the stuffed puppy to the roof" I replied like it was the most normal thing in the world.

We brought the rope and made our way back to the car. Eliza sat on the roof with the stuffed puppy and I stood on the ground with Happy. The back car windows were down and I sent the rope through one window and Happy grabbed it and pulled it threw the other window "is the stuffed pup really worth this much?" Eliza asked "no" I admitted.

"Then why we doing this" she complained as I threw her up the rope and Happy threw up the other part. I stood on the hood of the car and watched as she tied the rope "is he secure?" I asked "yep" Eliza said jumping on the ground.

"Race you" I asked Eliza pointing to our carts "you're on" she said we each claimed our cart "Happy count us down" I called "in 3, 2, 1 GO" Happy yelled.

I started running picking up speed then jumped up keeping my feet off the ground. Eliza was a bit ahead of me but I quickly caught up. I put my feet down and pushed the cart in with the others. Eliza did not even seconds later.

"And Sally Stark is victorious" I yell a couple people stared but I couldn't care less. "that was fun" I said out of breath as we stared heading back to the car "yeah I haven't done that in ages" she said and we got in the car. "Miss you have forty-six new message all confirming the invites to your party" JARVIS updated me.

We arrived back home and Happy, Eliza and I quickly carried in the bags and dumping them in the living room we made like over thirty run and Eliza and I collapsed on the couch "Happy can you bring in 2 bottles of water" I asked not wanting to get up again.

Happy came in passed us the water bottles "I have to go out" Happy said "thanks again" I called out after him.

"Miss your core has been depleted" JARVIS informed. I got up and ran down stair with Eliza following closely behind "JARVIS open the dam door" I said in a broken voice not having the energy to type it in.

The doors open and I collapse, Eliza walked over to my dad's desk picked up the cigar box and made her way over to me. I take out my arc and pass it to her she swapped over the cores and passes it back to me I put it back in my chest and watch as it lights up.

I breath a sigh of relief and fall back against the floor "thank you" I said I then sit up and look at her "how did you know what to do" I asked her "oh, it happened to your dad when Natalie was there and she informed of what to do and I'm glad she did" Eliza explained.

"so am I" I said as I got up and sat at my desk I spiked my thumb "blood toxicity 75%" JARVIS read I sighed and walked out of the lab with Eliza. I went to the fridge and took out a bottle of chlorophyll and began drinking it.

"Now we just have to unpack" I said "where there's no where we can unpack it without people seeing" Eliza said "nope there's hidden compartment in this room" I said walking over to one of them I taped the wall and a code showed up.

I typed in my password and then the wall came out and there was a massive compartment with metal on the inside walked over to another part of the room and did the same "freezers" I exclaimed. Getting a bag full of ben and jerry's ice cream and began filling the freezer with the ice cream while Eliza did the same to the other.

I then taped on the peace of wall above the coach and typed in the password the wall came down reviling a massive compartment that had bowls inside from my last party. I put the bags of chips and lollies in the bowls not bothering to open them.

"I build this in when mum and dad were at a three hour meeting" I said walking over to the other coach "bad thing is because no one knows its hear I have to clean them out" and another piece of wall came down that also had bowls inside. I put more food inside then opened the rest of them stuffing them with the rest of the food.

"JARVIS close them up" and they automatically closed "wow" Eliza said "kept the freezers cool will you JARVIS" I asked "yes Miss" JARVIS replied. I put all the plastic bags in the bin and went back in the living room and watched Supernatural with Eliza.

***

I was in my room it was an hour till the party started. I poked my finger on the spike "blood toxicity 84%" JARVIS said I threw it on my desk in frustration and it shattered to pieces.

"it was 75% this morning" I mumbled and then walked in my walk in robe and collapsed "JARVIS get dad" I called out "right away Miss" I tried to make my way over to the palladium cores that were in the box on my desk but failed.

'Oh hurry up dad' I thought. Dad then came rushing into my room "arc" he called I quickly removed my arc reactor out and gave it to him. Dad got one of the cores, switched them over and gave it back to me. I sat up and put it back it in but it didn't light up I began tapping it repetitively.

It finally lit up I took a sigh of relief "dad I'm up to 84%" I informed dad fear clear in my voice. Dad pulled me into a hug "I was at 75% this morning and it's the second time today the cores depleted, dad I'm scared" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"it's gonna be okay, you invited friends over I'm guessing" dad said "How did you know" I asked lifting my head up and looking at him "your my daughter" he said simply wiping my tears away "let's go have one hell of a night" dad said getting up then giving me a hand up.