Chapter Five

Sally's POV:

I woke still tired from Hayley's pool party "JARVIS" I called "morning report Miss" JARVIS asked reading my mind "yeah" I replied closing my eyes again "its 12:48PM,sunny currently at 69°F (21°C), the high will be 75°F (24°C) clear tonight with a low of 55°F (13°C) and you have no plans for the day" I slowly got out of bed and changed into a t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie.

I walked downstairs and heard dad and happy boxing in the gym again and continued on walking to the kitchen. I got myself a bowl of captain crunch and walked back up the stairs to the gym "morning" mum called I mumbled a hey back and sat on the couch and began eating my captain crunch.

"What was that" happy yelled "it's called mixed martial arts it been around for three weeks" dad said "it called dirty boxing there's nothing new about it" Happy complained. Then In walked two girls one looked around about my age were as the other like around 30.

"Were done" happy said taking his helmet off "what's your name lady" dad called across the room "Rushman Natalie Rushman and my niece Eliza Rushman" Natalie replied.

"Front and centre. Come into the church." Dad said 'oh lord' I thought to myself "no you're not seriously not gonna ask" mum started but dad cut her off and said "if it pleases the court which it does."

"It's no problem" Natalie said to mum then Eliza walked over to me and sat on the couch "hey" she said "hey" I replied.

I could hear dad say "can you give her a lesson" to Happy "does Natalie now how to fight" I asked her worried "a bit" she said "how do you spell your name" dad asked sitting next to mum as Natalie spelt out her name and dad googled her.

"Late night?" she asked looking at my cereal "yeah was out at a friend's pool party till 2AM" I explained.

"Rule number one never take your eye off your opponent" Happy said I looked up at the fight as Natalie caught Happy's hand as he went to punch her in the face then her legs were around his neck and they were on the ground Natalie on top of Happy.

"A bit" I said mocking Eliza "can you fight like that" I asked her she shook her head "I only know a little self-defence" we walked over to the others and dad was giving Natalie his finger print then Eliza and Natalie walked out "I want one" dad said "no" mum said.

Dad walked down to basement me following behind him "They should so come to Monica with us" I said "Reading my mind Sal" Dad called.

"So what you been working on" I asked "a suit case" dad said "what? A suit case" I asked as dad put up a holographic blueprint of it "ohhh" I exclaimed now understanding I look it over in amazement I've been working on something like this for a while now.

I spent the next couple hours making my own drawing it up on the hollow table I went with the purple and silver again I've gotten attached to those colours and instead of it being a suit case it's a backpack. I finally finish that off and smile at my work. I walk over to the mini fridge and pull out a soda I try to open it but fail.

I turn round to see dad checking out my suit "it's great isn't it" I said proud of my work I once again try to open it to no success "dad can you open my soda" I asked admitting defeat filing like a little kid "yeah sure" dad said taking my soda and easily opening it.

"Your suit looks great" dad complimented "yeah I plan to finish before we head off to Monaco" I explained "sounds good" dad said "you finished yours yet" I asked "almost, when I do I can help you finish yours" dad offered "sweet" I said then got stuck back into my work looks like the next two days are going to be busy.