12 (Part Two): Revelation

-Saber's POV-

The Flight Line was bustling with every dragon imaginable. Fire, Ice, Wind, Forest, Sun, Jet-Stream, oh my. It was like someone had torn open a bag of skittles and dragons came out instead!

Wait, wait... What are Skittles?

Wait, that's a random thought... I shouldn't care.

I sigh to myself and stroll towards the Light Dragon Flight-Line. When I get there, I find quite the surprise. Yes, Drako was there. Remus was too. And so, to my elation, was someone I have been missing for so long, hobbling around on one crutch and in rather good spirits.

"Hey, Sabes." Tyler Landin says gently and smiles, albeit a slightly pained looking smile. "Heard it was Flight Day. Couldn't miss you flying for the world." He purrs, and I rush over to him, jumping onto him and wrapping my wings swiftly around him in a hug.

'My Rider, you are well! I was so worried about you!' I cry softly in his thoughts and he smiles more, hugging me and nuzzling my jaw affectionately.

"Saber, you know your ol' Rider has Nine Lives!" He teases "I can take a little beating. Enough about me, hun, I wanna talk about you... When did you get so... So..." He struggles for a word, and I laugh happily.

'Beautiful? Stunning? Gorgeous?'

"Is there an 'All of the Above' option? Jeeze, Sabe, your a knock-out," He says "If I were fighting you in that ring, I would have fainted from one glance at you." He smirks teasingly, and I feel my face burning.

'Tyler, your compliments lighten my heart... You look a lot better than I thought you would.' I purr softly, and Tyler's eyebrows twitch.

"Yeah, about that... I could have sworn that I saw an Angel a day or two ago... And then, I woke up feel fine today..." He says softly, and I can't help but hide the smirk on my face.

Well, well... Celeste really can work that healing magic. 'An Angel, you say? How strange... I saw one myself... Two actually... But I unfortunately cannot be certain that I was awake at that time...' I comment with a gentle hum, and Tyler gives a playful glare.

"You sure? Maybe it was some Spirit Guardian... I read about those today. They seem kinda cool. They come in the form of animals, you see-"

'I am sure it is interesting, my dear Saelfien... but I must get to my Instructor.' I admit, also to divert his attention, and Tyler gives a playful whine.

"Aw, no fun. Alright, Sabes, go and meet your instructor... Kick some ass for me, 'kay?" He asks, and I grin widely, nodding. "Alright. Now go out there, and own some dragon booty!" He cheers quietly.

Oh, I missed his humor. I nuzzle him one more time, then hop off of him and move over to be with Drako. 'Good morning, Instructor Drako. Pleasant weather today!' I remark, and he looks over, a slightly lost look in his eyes once again. I noticed that he has been getting that look a lot, lately, when he looks at me. I wonder why, but that look makes my heart race. Then again, his mere presence does that.

"Good morning, Private Saber... Yes, the... uh... weather..." He says, and I could tell he was trying to hide his staring. I smirk a little and hum.

'Are you ready to observe, or are you going to get ready, hun?' I laugh and he jolts out of whatever stupor he had been.

"Oh, right, yeah!" Drako says quickly. "Come on..." He starts and crouches. "Let's see what you can do. Wait for the signal, and then we'll go." He purrs, as the first dragons go up. I see a dark colored dragon and blink. Damn, when did Caedmon get so- Wait a second... who in the name of cheese is that? He looks like Cade, but not like Cade. Drako notices my look and chuckles. "That, Saber, is Caedrienth. Cave Dragon, and very much like a Shadow Dragon... Hence the similar appearance to your partner, Caedmon."