Episode 1-Scene -1

Episode -1 Scene-1

I was in a rush. I am always messed up; I got up an hour late than I had planned. Like always, there was nothing special to do-Office and back home. The only productive things (because it made me laugh) were disturbing adult jokes that my roommate cracked. My friends were the best at making insulting jokes. Had there been any strict laws, they would be sentenced to death for the gross jokes they cracked. However, in the guy's zone, they are sometimes the only reason to make you smile.

I stretched my arms and went to cleanse myself. I looked in front of a mirror. Damn! I am getting bald. I just remembered, few years ago, how I had used hair extension to add dreadlocks in my hair, and now I am almost bald. The long beard, dirty bathroom and messed up room- perhaps a signatory of guys.

I am, kind of, weird; I always feel. My Facebook home page is full of my friend's marriage photos. Some of them even have children. While I looked at myself, I am still a piece of unmanaged guy whose every blood cell hates marriage.

I remembered I had to go to Sarlahi, for a project. Sarlahi is almost 5 hours east of capital city Kathmandu, Nepal. I looked at my watch. It was getting late. I had to go to the bank to cash out money. Here, you know, the banks do not work right when you need it the most. I was going to move to Sarlahi immediately for a project. So, I was trying to arrange money for the accommodation. 

Bang! 

The ATM system did not work. I know I had never been this furious lately. I was full in my mind to scold the receptionist. I went up and got checked by the guard. 

I often get amazed why they would not trust me. I looked innocent, I thought.

Maybe that's his job.

As I happened to open the door and got in the bank, I saw the reception desk fully surrounded by people. Since this was not the first time I was going to the bank with complaints, I knew who was behind the crowd. Through little space in the crowd, I could see her eyes.

Myan! Killer.

It took me a second or even less to thank God for such a beautiful creation and even wished if I could at least talk to her in person; not with the issues of ÀTM, but something you would feel nice about. She should be new to the bank. I cursed the customer for being so stupid. It was not her who ruined the ATM.

"It's a machine, guys! Shit happens!" - I felt like shouting. I had no idea how she looked, but her eyes had given me a reason to be in the bank again. To see those eyes, I would be ready to get frustrated with NABIL ATM many more times. In fact, I was thankful to Nabil Bank for getting such a poor ATM.

I was thinking of a way to talk to her so that she would think about me more precisely. I scripted and re-scripted the finest collection of words in my mind so that I could use it to tell her that I am OK with the issue, unlike others. My vehicle could be here any moment, and I thought I could talk to her before that. I do not remember the last time I had wished this badly. I wished I could talk to her.

But about what? ATM? 

Damn!

I do not remember being this nervous since I was born.

In the meantime, I got a call from my office vehicle that it was in Kaushaltar, my place, and was already waiting for me outside. My new boss seemed really strict. I didn't want to have a wrong impression about my punctuality in my job.

 Damn! 

I couldn't even see her. I wished I could see her. I thought, maybe I could see her again later, but now I had to focus more on what my new boss had to say.

So, I decided to move out. As I reached the door to get out, I heard a voice- the voice you would want to hear again and again. I heard a voice from the reception desk from the same girl calling my name: "Hey Anjil"!