Chapter 44

[A/N: Hellooooo! I made this 12:35am, Oct. 29 lol I just want to say, no updates kasi I'm still hooked with iZombie and I'm not yet finished watching it. Malapit naman na ko matapos so yeah, I'll type some updates after ko manood nun. Hihi thanks. Loveyousmch -Pxx]

[A/N: OH GOD. MARCH 23 1:35am. LOL And again, I'm watching iZombie season 2 naman lol. I read the few chapters just so I could write the continuation. Lol to the first note I left. I added a new one haha]

[A/N: March 26, 2:19am lol I finished typing this chapter HAHAHA at nung isang araw ko pa tapos yung iZombie lol sorry for three a/n's pero just be happy. Idk when will this be uploaded. Nagloloko si internet saaad]

Chapter 44

Natasha's POV

I don't know what is really happening to the world. Why am I like this? I mean, I can't stop bothering about what happened last time at the fast food chain. Mom and Ate kept on telling me that everything is nonsense and I should just let it go. For some reasons, I really just can't. But hey, I haven't asked them that. I received texts from Lawrence and Harold. Lawrence said that he can't come here because of school stuff. And Harold told me he's coming here.

Alam nyo ba, sa sobrang bored ko dito I tried everything under the internet. I opened porn sites, dating sites, social media and etc. Lol I really have nothing to do here except when I help the twins with their homeworks and Ate Sandra is literally getting into my nerves. I know it's not her fault nor her babies lol that would be the hormones talking.

I'm watching this series Once Upon A Time when suddenly the doorbell rang and automatically I opened it. God, it was 1 pm in the afternoon. My siblings are still having their classes. So I opened the door and guess what , scratch that, who I saw.

"You look familiar" I blurted out.

"You know me, Shasha"

The moment she called me "Shasha", I know who she was.

"Rara" Then I hugged her. Tears sprang my eyes. I just missed this girl. Gosh, it was years ago since I last saw her. Lost count of it, sorry.

"Sammy, who's our---"

"Ate, can you believe it!! Rara is here!!" Then I brought her inside the house and of course, Harold was there.

"Yeah. Come in. I'll stay at the backyard first okay?"

"Sure. Be careful"

So I asked her to sit down and we are like sitting there for hours with endless chatters. Mom and the twins also saw her and greeted here.

Only now did I noticed...

"Rara, how'd you know Harold?"

"Uhm....I met him at school" She said though she looked at little bit...flushed. Lol!!!

I just looked at her with an I-know-you-have-something-special-with-him look and she just got annoyed and I laughed.

I wish days could just be like this. Chatting with my long lost bestfriend like nothing else matters.

--

Kiera's POV

"Shasha, it's getting late. I should get going" I noticed it's past ten in the evening already.

"Oh, you're going home? Is that a long drive? You wanna sleep here? I have extra clothes" Shasha offered kindly but really, I can't stay here for long. I wanna cry. I feel bad.

"Aww, I can't. I really need to go home."

"Aww. Be careful then." She escorted me out of the house and Harold and I started driving back to the city.

The moment I saw her, she's still the same Natasha. But the moment she hugged me, I just wanna cry. This is all my fault. I can't help but blame myself. If I hadn't done those things during her birthday, this wouldn't happen at all.

Nagulat na lang ako kasi bigla akong inabutan ni Harold ng panyo. Nung ko lang narealize na umiiyak pala ako.

"You know, if sinisisi mo pa rin ang sarili mo, that is just unfair. Stop blaming yourself. Hindi mo ginustong mangyari ang mga bagay-bagay. Minsan talaga nangyayari ang mga ganyan ng hindi natin ineexpect. Walang may kasalanan kasi yan talaga ang nakatadhanang mangyari. So stop whatever you're thinking."

Siguro tama sya. One day, Shasha's memory will return. I'll tell everything and I'll say sorry for all the things I've done.

Sana mapatawad nya ko.

---

Natasha's POV

After umuwi nila Rara and Harold. I went on skype with Lawrence and told him that Harold and Keira swing by our place and nagchikahan all day--night lang kami ni Keira. He was so sad nga kasi daw di sya makakauwi this coming weekend kasi daw he needs to finish all his requirements kasi patapos na ang sem and school year. Maghihintay na lang syang graduation after ipasa yung mga final re quirements. Yaaayy.

So, past 12 na at gusto ko talaga kumain ng ice cream. So I went out and go to the nearest conveniece store. Bumili akong half gallon then isang ready to eat na kasi nagccrave ako. Pabalik na ako sa may papunta sa bahay habang nung patawid ako biglang bumisina yung isang sasakyan sa kin. I was blinded by the car's light and suddenly, I don't know what happened but memories flashed in my mind.

Ate Sandra chasing me

Me having a car accident

Me using a name called "Lex"

Kuya Marvin, a guy who helped me with a lot of things

Me running away from my own birthday party

Me finding out I was adopted

Me brought by my sister in this place

Keira, my bestfriend when I was a kid, came back

Meeting Lawrence, Him proposing

Meeting Harold at a club

Suddenly, my legs felt like jell-o. Next thing happened, I fell. Still blinded by the lights of the car infront of me. Barely understanding the noise around me. Confused by what flashed in my mind.

Did I forget those? Are those my memories? Are those the missing parts in me?