Chapter.6.Silent Treatment.

Start from the beginning

Lucas pulls me closer to his chest by placing his hands on the small of my back. I slip my tongue in and he graciously accepts my offer. Oh my God this is incredible, not even Farkle made me feel this way. Farkle, oh my GOD! BLONDIE! SHIT! I pulled away and try to catch my breath that he successfully took away. "Is your girlfriend going to be pissed that you and I just made out?" My calm way of asking 'what the hell are you doing'. Truth be told, no way could I be mad after that kiss. It felt like a herd of rhinos were in my stomach.

"What girlfriend?" His hands cup my face and he kisses me again. No matter how much this sucks, and no matter how much I want to kiss him back. Riley you can't do this he's going to get hurt. I press the palm of my hand on his pecs and lightly pushed him away. "What's wrong?" I can't deny that I'm more than a little happy that he's single now. Not that anything can come from it.  "Hey what's wrong?"

I lick my lips and glance towards the ground. "Lucas you and I can't be together." His eyes form a more than shocked expression,  and I get the hell out of that garage. "I'm sorry I can't do that to you."

I'm not a person who scares easily. But, the way he makes me feel... scares me.

GMWGMWGMW Lucas' Point of View GMWGMWGMWGMW

Riley ends up leaving me alone in the garage, that kiss was freaking incredible I know she felt it too. Especially the way she was kissing me back. So why did she leave like that? Within a few minutes I'm not alone, I hear heavy breathing at the entryway. Josh. "You alright?" How does he know everything?

Nope, your niece is fucking confusing. "Fine." I scratch the back of my head and turn around to face him. I'm not fine, I didn't realize those words would break me as much as they did.

"She's doing this to protect you Lucas. She has her reasons and I promise you they're good ones."

I toss my hands up in the air out of frustration, "Why can't you people tell me what the fuck is going on? And be straight with me? What is she protecting me from? I can take care of myself."

"Take it down a few notches damn, you're high strung."

"Damn right I'm high strung. I really like her, I care about her and she's going out every weekend risking her life."

A small smile approached his lips, "That's why you wanted to fight."

Why is he smiling? "What?" I snap, bastard isn't taking it seriously.

"You wanted to be able to protect her, but you and I both know she can take care of herself." I didn't say anything because he's right. A fighter is definitely her type. So sue me, I want her to like me. "So you think fighting is the way to her heart? Ask her about Farkle." Farkle what the hell kind of name is that? "I'd tell you but it isn't my story to tell." He turned around and again my mind is running a million miles per hour.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

I wait by my locker for her this morning, I'd gone over there last night and watched her train. She's truly incredible, her speed, agility and the way she anticipates movement before anyone ever makes it. She hasn't spoken to me a whole lot and I seriously feel like we should use those lips to kiss again, instead. That feeling when our lips touched was one I've never felt before. She challenges me, literally she'll say 'you got that Sparky' and I immediately feel the need to prove her wrong. I hear her motorcycle but keep my place here, she'll be here soon.

Until she didn't come up the steps.

GMWGMWGMW Riley's Point of View GMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"Get. Off. Of. Me." Charlie, with 2 of his friends surrounded me and I found myself staring into the emptiness of his blue eyes. "If you touch me again, you'll regret it." I take a few strides and grasped my helmet tighter, carefully devising a plan in case they decide to do something really stupid.

"Come on sweetie, go on a date with me tonight."

"This is how you get girls to go on a date with you? Surround them with your thuggish friends and force them into it?" He smirks making my stomach churn, "I'm not your normal girl."

"RILEY!" My eyes shift upwards to the school entrance and Sparky is running towards me but before he gets to me Charlie caresses my cheek. I see red, I don't know why he infuriates me so much. But damn he is good at it. I push his arm down with my left hand and elbow him in the temple with my right arm. My left foot moves back behind me and I kick one of his friends in the balls. I hear a thud and when I spin around Lucas had just knocked the other guy out.

"Stay the fuck away from her Charlie." I got butterflies, serious butterflies. He stood up for me, the only person to do that was Josh. Though he always said I could stand up for myself it only makes me a better fighter when I don't rely on others.

"STUPID BITCH! It's a fucking date, I'm not gang raping you!"

I giggle and squat down in front of him, just to make sure he sees my face. "I told you not to touch me. Besides, I've got a date with Sparky tonight."

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

Congratulations Rucas Shippers, FIRST KISS! :..D FIRST DATE!

What'd you think of this chapter?