Chapter 14 final chapter

Disclaimer

Me. So this is the final chapter

Itachi. Yes it is

Me. You're not mad right *hides behind Kakashi*

Itachi. No I'm not *puts on fake smile*

Me. Are you sure *peeks head behind Kaka*

Itachi. I'm actually seething with anger right now

Me. Meep *runs away*

Itachi. Come back here *growling underneath his breath*

Kakashi. Swimminggirl does not own Naruto

Me. Kakashi get your ass over here and help your pregnant wife.

Itachi. Oh no you don't *tackles me*

Me. I hate you Kakashi

End of disclaimer

So this is the final chapter I think I will be posting a sequel in the next month so please wait for that. Without further ado please enjoy the last chapter of Itachi's Daughter

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Tsukiko POV

A month has finally passed and all the contestants are getting ready for their battle. Many things has happened during the past month one of them being that Hayato died from an assassination. I think Orochimoomoo did it because I was the one to perform an autopsy on his body and the only that is able to inflict that much damage on one body is the Pedo bear.

Oh no I think he came for Uncle Sasu. WHY CRUEL WORLD? WHY DO YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY MY UNCLE SASU AND GIVE HIM TO THE GUY THAT WILL RAPE HIM IN HIS SLEEP? Well moving on Oromoomoo is here I think Hodage is going to die and DADDY WILL COME SAVE ME YAY. Wait no that's a bad thing I don't want old fart to die and then if he dies then no one will save Uncle Sasu from being taken by Pedo Bear.

I must save old fart from dying (Me. Your going to change the plot if you do that. Tsukiko. But....but. Me. No I have to stop you from changing the plot). Never mind I guess I'm not going to save old fart because swimminggirl won't let me.

"Ne Tsukiko it's time for Sasuke's match." Naruto said rousing me from my nap.

"But I'm still sleepy." I said (me: a cookie for whoever got that) rising up, my bangs casting a dark shadow over my eye's. Naruto had a look of panic on his face and I gave an inward chuckle.

"It's Sasuke's match." He cowered and I snapped out of my emo façade.

"Yay. Go UNCLE SASU." I yell pointing at my uncle with the duck butt hair.

"Is she bipolar." Naru-kun asked Forehead-chan.

"I don't know." Forehead-chan answered.

Then the battle began.

(I'm going to skip the battle because I'm way to frickin tired to write the scene. Whoever watched Naruto knows what happens anyway)

Orochimoomoo POV

I ssseeee that Tssukiko is here. Man ssshe givesss me the creepsss. Ssshe almost killed me when I ssaid no to her when ssshe asked me to play. I sstil sshhiver in the memory of her panda crashing down at my head knocking me unconsssciousss.

It isss my Ssassuke fighting omg he'sss sso hot. I think I jussst died and came back to thissss wretched world.

"Go UNCLE SASU!" I heard a voice sshout. I cringe as the sound breaks my eardrumss. Think I'm going to lie down for awhile.

Tsukiko POV

I feel a icky presence and look over where the Hokage and the Kazekage sat. The presence was emanating from the Kazekage, it feels like Orochimoomoo's aura. He always gave me the creeps when he lived at the Akatsuki base, always staring at daddy with a Pedo stare that always scared him. Sasa-chan always hid in Hiroko when Oroe came near him, it was funny hearing him whimper in fear as he tried to hide.

I tried biting him so he would die of bloodloss but his blood tasted icky, and I tried feeding him to fishy-chan's fishes but they died from his ugliness. May they rest in peace and live happy wherever fishes go to after they die. They were actually mean fishes so never mind go to hell fishies and perish in the underworld.

"The winner is Sasuke Uchiha." The proctor stated in a loud voice. Dang it I was daydreaming too much that I missed Uncle Sasu's match. They were reeling my Gaara on a stretcher who was clutching his wound.

"Bad uncle Sasu you hurt my Gaara!" I said jumping down and whacking him on the head.

"BAD,BAD, BAD,BAD,BAD." said whacking Uncle Sasu until he passed out.

"Tsukiko stop hitting him." Forehead-chan shouted.

"Uh oh." I say. Little anime tears started to stream down my eyes.

"Uncle Gay butt." I cry.

(You know what since I'm so lazy and I am typing this on my school ipad nd may get detention I am just going to make it short and sweet)

"Hey Tsukiko it's time to go home." Daddy says.

"Yay I get time go home." I cheer and Uncle fishy-chan slings me over his shoulder and starts to walk towards the direction of home. It is time.

Authors note

Okay guys. I now you probably expected aomething graet and blah blahblah but I am a terrible author and I have no inspiration so this is what you get. Also comment if you want a sequel because I was thinking about implementing the chapter where Gaara marries Tsukiko and Itachi doesn't die. That's basically it.

Also I am thinking about writing a Peter pan love story or a story about the life that should have happened. Please comment if you want one or both.