Chapter 4

Disclaimer timzzz 

*enter Ichigo and Renji*

Me: Wait a minute hold it. *screeches to a stop*. You guys are not in Naruto get the hell out of here.

*Ichigo and Renji poof away*

*enter Shikamaru*

Shika: Sup swimmergirl. I guess it's my turn to do the disclaimer what a drag you woke me from a very good nap.

Me: You lazy asshole all you do is sleep. Now say it.

Shika: *sigh* Swimmergirl does not own Naruto.

Me: Kay bye *Shika poofs away*

Disclaimer ended

You guys better watch the video I posted. 

The photo is Tsukiko in the future.

Have fun reading.

____________________________________________

Tsukiko POV 

I smacked uncle Sasu in the face. I was angry at him because he woke me from my peaceful nap. I was finally was about to get a good sleep but he just had to go up and wake me up.

After I realized my actions I started to cry. 

"Tsukiko is so sworry *sobs* Tsukiko didn't mean to hi-it *sobs* YOUUUU" I sob. He hugs me close and all his fangirls started to squeal and take photos of us. But me being the little crybaby I payed them no head but uncle Sasu glared at them but continued to hug me while I cried into his shirt.

"YOU BASTARD YOU MADE TSUKIKO CRY AGAIN" Shika-kun yelled at uncle Sasu. Everyone turned to him in shock that was the first time they have ever heard him yell, he was usually a lazy ass.

"Dwon't yell at uncle Sasu Shika-kun" I say facing him. Shika-kun's eye's softened and he gave me a closed eyed smile and I smile back at him. I turn around in uncle Sasu's lap so I can face teacher Iruka when he restarted to the lesson.

Time skip a day

_______________________________________________

Still normal POV

I woke up in my comfy bed. Umm I want to stay in bed but I have to go to school. 

SCHOOL I had my exams today. I jump out of bed and take care of what I needed to do and grabbed momo (her pandabear) and run out of the small house. 

I reach the school in about five minutes time and I run into the class. I see a class with only uncle Sasu in there and a few fangirls. I walk up to him (more like run) to him and sit on his lap and start to cuddle into his chest. His arms automatically circled around me and all his fangirls started to squeal very loudly enjoying the cuteness coming from me and uncle Sasu. I started to get bored and started to sing a random song that popped up in my head.

Even in the midst of flowing time, I feel languid, look, spinning around and around

I can't even see the heart that's leaving me, yes, I don't know

I can't even get myself to move, I continue to be washed down the cracks of time

I don't know anything about what's around me, I'm just me and no more