Chapter 6?

Disclaimer Time 

Me: WAAAHHHHHH *anime tears*

Gaara: What happened honey (hehe ^^v)

Me: I just watched Les Miserables it *hic* was *hic* so SADD WAAAAHHHH

Gaara: Its okay *hugs me close to him*

Me: *sobbing silently*

Sasuke: *sigh* baka

Caitcaithui: SWIMMERGIRL DOES NOT OWN MCDONALDS.........  uhh I meant to say Naruto but ehh I don't care

Me: *still crying uncontrollably

Disclaimer ended

I hope some of you guys watched that movie. It was so sad I was crying so much when Fantine died and when she sang I dreamed a dream it was all so sad. But really watch it even though you will cry like a baby if you are a big sissy like me.

Enjoy the story...

_______________________________________________-

Chapter 6 ?

Tsukiko POV ^.^

I woke up on a small field of grass and sweet smelling flowers. I was no longer in my teddy bear pajamas, I was dressed in a lacy black and white dress with a red hood. My dress was a strapless top which was white and felt like satin, near my waist was a black silk bow that wrapped around my hip and waist making me look skinnier than normal, and the bottom of the pretty dress was just the same fabric done that it flowed near my knees but had a jagged wrap around lace that covered the top of the skirt showing only little of the white silk. My red cape was tied loosely at my neck and the hood was draped lazily over my back and when I stood up I saw that the cape was my body length and had two small pockets in the front where I could stick my frigid hands.

"Sweetie I finally found you" a woman that was very beautiful was running towards me, her raven black hair was flowing back as the wind blew the tresses back. She starts to slow down as she approaches me and I realize that this woman looks just like me. 

"Don't run off like that" she fusses around me for a few minutes smoothing back my wild mane of hair and checks for any wrinkles on my intricate dress. 

"Um who are you?" sadness filled the woman's red eyes and guilt spread through me like a wild fire waiting to burst out. 

'I'm your mother" she said. Happiness kindled in me, I finally had a mother. I ran at her giving my mother a tight hug as a few stray tears fell down my pale cheeks. Her warm hands cupped my face tilting it so I was looking into her warm eyes, she wiped away my tears and placed a small tender kiss to my forehead.

"I need you to bring this to your grandmother," she held out a small picnic basket,"she is very sick and I made her some soup that will help her get well" mother places the basket in my hands and shoos me off to the path towards grandma Sakura.

After walking an hour around on the little red path I started to sing a random song that popped into my head.

Cue music

 There was a time when men were kind 

When their voices were soft

And their words inviting

There was a time when love was blind

And the world was a song

And the song was exciting