Chapter 5 Out cold

This chapter is going to be a little shorter than the other chapters, because its going to be mostly about what happened to sabrina, and my oc's.

*Sabrinas pov*
Huh, all i can she is darkness. All i remember happening is tripping over a bench and hitting my head on the.....fountain. i must be dead or unconscious! I hope Adrien is ok and Chloé didnt murder anyone.

*Chat blancs pov*
Uhh, i can feel the darkness slowly coursing in my vains. I cant help but hurt people. I can only control my body for a good 5 minutes. "Hurry up Mar-ladybug and get rid of this akuma!"
"Ok ok!"
"Wait, how did you get here so fast?" I smirked because i already knew the awnser, this is her house that's how she got her so fast.
*wee woo wee woo* i heard tons of ambulance and police sounds.
"Huh where is that sound coming from?"
"Kitty you ok?"
"Y-yeah, im p-purrfecrly fine Purrincess!"
"Well you dont like to good!"
"Just take my ring already and cleanse the akuma!" I smirk. Are plan is working very well hawlkmoth she has no idea im not on her side. She's always been so oblivious in some dire situations.
'Great job Chat blanc, when she is about to reach for your ring  swipe her miraculous from her. The poor bug will never see it coming!'
"Arent you going to take it already!"
"Gosh, you dont have to be so demanding. Wait a sec, if Chat noir were akumatized and had control of his body and mind he wouldn't have yelled at me in a demanding manner!"
"Uh, oh!" Im. Officially. Fucked.
"Ha,ha,ha what are you t-talking about!" I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand and gave a 'no i didnt do that' face.
"You were joking with me this whole time! Im SO going to kill you!"
"I don't know wtf just happened, but i don't really care ima get the fuck up outta here. Fuck this shit im out!" (Who knows what that is from. He he.)
"Seriously!"
"Yes seriously!"
*Nobody's pov*
All the ambulances and police cars arrived at the scene. The police found the orange haired girl unconscious.  The nurses put her on a stretcher and drove off to the hospital. Little did they know 2 wolfs were watching the whole thing happen. The girl didn't trip herself she got tripped.

*Luna's pov*
"Damian, should we tell the police who did it?"
"Naw, they should figure it out themselves, i ain't going to help them."
"Your grammar is SO bad!"
"Well...well i don't care!"
"Just hurry up and go home we dont want to be late for school!"
"Why are you acting like a goody 2 shoes now?"
"I am!? Forget i said anything. Well cya!" I saluted and flew off.

Tada I finished chapter 5 whohoo and you got to hear Luna and Damian! Cya- yu na