Chapter 4 Pretty little psycho

(Hey guys you where probably wondering who was watching the girls! Before you read this chapter comment who do you think it is! I'll give you a small hint, obsessed. Oh, there is also some bad words in this so brace yourselves)

*????s pov*

"Hmm, so little marinette kissed chat. I wonder if she still loves my Adrikins!? Sabrina go find out more information about this!"
"Yes Chloe!"
"And when you find out more we humiliate her! And make Adrien think she's a crazy wacko!"
Both of the girls laugh evilly in unison.

*Marinette's pov*
"Alya let's just go to school, mkay?"
"Oh yeah sorry I was just lost in thought."
I punch her in the shoulder and she punches back. While we where walking to school I got a creepy feeling that something bad it going to happen. I just shrugged it off, 'today is going to be a great day I hope!'
*Chloé's pov*
"Did you get the prank ready yet!?"
"Oui Chloé!"
"Great, now all we have to wait for is that slut to come! Muhaha!"
"Why are you lauging evilly and who are you calling a slut Chloé!?
"Oh, Adrikins i didn't do any of that!"
"Chloé, i heard every little fucking detail! Now who are You calling a SLUT!
"Adrikins, I was calling the slutty Marinette the slut!"
"What are you going to do to her!"
"Oui, I was going to punish her!"
"Get out of my life Chloé before I ruin yours!" Out of earshot he mumbles something.
"Well, if you like Marinette so much you should get a room together! " i then slapped his face and walked off.
*Adriens pov*
Did she just call My Marinette a slut! Oh, she will pay!
*Hawkmoth's pov* (bet you didnt see that coming!)
"Ahh, i can feel the anger running through his vains. Fly away my little akuma and blacken his heart!" Right after i sent it out i realised i made a huge mistake.
*Adriens pov*
"I cant let my emotions get to me this easily, but that...that BITCH called my girlfriend a slut!"
I didnt notice the black butterfly fly into my ring untill i heard a menacing voice. Hawkmoth.
"Do you want to destory that girl?"
"Yes!"
"Then all you have to do is get me Chat noir and Ladybug's miraculous."
"I accept your offer Hawkmoth!"
Before i could grasp on what was happening a evil aura in cased me and turned me into Chat blanc.
*Nino's pov* (bet you didnt see that coming either!)
Hmm, where is Adrien going?
"Hello, Nino."
"Huh, Chat noir?"
"Its not Chat noir anymore. Its Chat blanc. I would love to destroy you but i must be going. Do you know which direction Chloé Bourgeois went?"
"Umm, t-that way!" I pointed to the schools doors and there she was, probably braging about her diamond necklace she got today.
"Merci Nino!"
"Wait, how do you know...my name?" Before i could finish he leaped off.
*Marinette's pov*
*tap, tap*
"Huh, oh hey Chat noir, what...what happened to you!"
"Chloé happened princess. S-she called you a fucking slut and then she slapped my face. Hard."
"Oh, kitty come here!"
"No, i dont want to hurt you. Right now i only have little control over my body."
"Kitty, i got to go do the "stuff"
"What stuff?"
"You know the spots!"
"Oh, yeah you go do that!"
*Sabrinas pov* (im so full of surprises today!)
What Chloé did back there was really mean. Im done being Chloé's so called "best friend", im tired of her shit. Did i just swear!"
"Chloé!"
"Huh, oui Sabrina, what is it now!"
"I-im done being your so called "best friend." What you said back there about M-marinette and did to Adrien was wrong. Heres your stupid pin back."
I threw the pin on the ground and Walked away. "Sabrina, come back this instant!" (Wow i made Chloé sound like my mom!)
"No Chloé you...you can't make me!" I ran off and went to go find Adrien. I knew he ran off to the park so I went there first but there was no sign of him, and when I mean no sign there was no sign at all! "Where could he be...." I kept walking closer to the fountain until I didn't notice I was falling. But even if I did it would have already been to late. I saw my life flash before my eyes until everything went black.
All the feeling in my body gone.
All the light was gone.
The thoughts gone.
Everything. Is. Gone.

So what do you guys think happened to Sabrina? And if you guessed Chloe for watching them you are correct! And tomorrow's my b-day, yay!! -yu na