Chapter 3 Naughty Kitty

(Sorry that I left you guys off on a cliffhanger and that there wasn't a lot of words, I think there was ummm 235 and the first one was like 800 something. well I'm pretty sure your bored of me talking so let's get on with this! BTW I made that edit but I didn't draw it!)

*Marinette's pov*

"y-you what!?"
"I-i love you Marinette!"
"I-i--" I'm literally screaming on the inside! He actually likes me!
"I'll see you later ok mari!"
"O-ok!"
(Le time skip because I don't want you to be bored!)

*Alya's pov*

"Alya you will never belive what happened!"
"Spill it girl, I wanna hear everything!"
"O-ok so I bumped into Adrien, and he said I wanted to say that, and I said that what accidentally cutting him off th--"
"Ok girl just get to the point!"
"Adrien said he loves me!!"
"He did, I knew this day would eventually come!" Me and marinette pound it like ladybug and chat noir.
"Well, see you later Alya!"
"Cya later too!"

*Adriens pov*

I finally did it yes! I wonder if she likes me, she's always stuttering around me so maybe. I know she likes chat noir but does she like Adrien? I'm going to go over to my Princess's house tonight and ask her.
"Yeah!"
"Adrien what are you saying yeah about?" Plagg was still munching on his piece of camembert.
"Umm about going over to--
"If your going over to you "Princess's" house I get double the camembert!"
"Fine, just don't go all crazy over over it this time!"
"I won't hehe!"
"PLAGG!"
"Fine, fine I won't."
"Good!"
(Another le time skip)

*Nobody's pov*

No one noticed a little black cat running on the rooftops going to the Dupain-Cheng's bakery except one girl, a big fan of the heroes ladybug, and chat noir. This girls name was Alya, she always caught all the action of every fight. Since she was curious she hid in a alley and video taped him. She saw the little black cat, or should I say cat boy, land on a girls balcony. They met face to face their noses barely touching, and kissed! The girl Alya decide to ask the girl on the balcony, Marinette why chat was "visiting" her.

*Adriens pov*

Her lips they are so soft and taste like strawberries, she smells of cookies, and her hair it's so luscious. I broke the kiss but she wanted more.
"Ahhh ha, Princess before we kiss again I need to ask you something."(don't you mean make out chat?)
"What is it chat?"
"I ask you inside I feel like someone is watching us."
"Ok kitty!" Only my lady calls me that? Hmm maybe they both like the nickname kitty?
"You coming kitty cat?"
"Huh, oh yeah!" I went into her room and saw she took down all her Adrien posters except she kept up the framed picture, on the wall she had fashion designs instead of me.
"I see you changed your room."
"Yeah I did i guess I just realized how creepy it is! OK are you going to ask me your question?"
"Ohh, Umm would you still love me if I showed you my other side!"
"I would love you no matter what kitty, even if you are a rich model or poor person!" She's threw her arms around me and I got a little surprised, but I soon relaxed.
"Plagg claws off!" Before I transformed back in kissed her, she seemed surprised at first but soon relaxed and kissed back, we broke the kiss after a couple minutes.
"A-Adrien!"
"Hey Princess, I know you probably don't love m--
She smashed her lips up against mine. "Is that a good enough answer?"
"Y-yeah it is, so are we going to date now?"
"Sure why not!" I smashed my lips against her, we kissed for a good 5 minutes.
"Plagg!"
"Tiki!" I saw plagg being embraced by a kwami that looks like a ladybug! "Y-your ladybug!"
"Surprise, do you still love me?"
"I love you even more! Well I have to go plagg claws out!"

*Marinette's pov*

Beep beep beep be-- I slammed my hand on my phone and turned of the alarm. "Uhh just 5 more minutes!"
"Marinette you have to go to school, don't you want to see your boyfriend?"
"Boyfriend? Oh I almost forgot that Adrien is my boyfriend!"
"Well go get ready we don't want to be late!" I quickly got dressed but in to a different outfit, it was a pink sweater that said meow in white, I wore white shorts, pink flats, and a pink beanie. My hair was down and wavy.
"I'm ready! Tiki is this cute? "
"Yes it is and I'm sure Adrien would love it!" I rushed downstairs said bye to my parents and rushed out the door.
"Hey Alya!"
"What is this!"
"What is what?"
"This!" She handed me her phone and I saw a picture of me and chat kissing on my balcony!
"H-how did y--
"I was walking home saw a little cat running to your house so I decided to videotape him and I saw him kiss you so I took a pic! You didn't tell me you are dating!"
"It was just one kiss, to help me feel better! Please tell me you didn't post it on the ladyblog!"
"Don't worry I didn't, what kind of friend would do that!" Little did they no that someone was listening to their conversation!

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile I had a lot of writers block, and projects for school. I also have my own personal life, and I'm always really busy. Since I didn't have school today I could update!
- yu na