"Me either." His voice was soft, barely audible. "It was..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Alyssa had leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face closer and bringing her lips forward to meet his. His touch sent sparks dancing through her skin – something she definitely hadn’t experienced with Aiden. She had surprised even herself at how much she was enjoying feeling the movement of his soft, supple lips moving gently and expertly against hers.

"Alyssa..." he said softly, breaking his lips away slightly but not moving his body away. His forehead was pressed up against hers, their eyes looking deeply into each other’s. "What if someone sees?" He was breathless already – whether this was from the kiss or just pure lust, it was unclear.

"Well then..." Alyssa said, smiling. "We better hide." She pulled herself away, grabbing his hand and feeling his grip tighten on her. She was enjoying this. Of course, this was a common situation – she was more than used to guys falling all over her once she switched on the charm – but this... this was something different. Her body ached for more, and she wasn’t able to deny it.

She jumped off the desk and pulled him towards the back corner of the classroom, where there was a small door. Upon opening, it revealed a small store closet which contained shelves and shelves piled high with old textbooks and papers. It was dark, only dimly lit by a single bulb which kept flickering, but it was good enough.

Before she had even turned around to face Mr Hammond again, she felt arms around her waist, pulling her in. She laughed slightly as the touch of his fingers on her skin sent a tickling sensation through her body, and then he was spinning her round, crashing his lips back onto hers.

"Alyssa, you’re so beautiful," she heard him whisper in her ear, before he started to kiss down her neck.

She grinned as she felt his arms sliding up her body, pulling her top over her head. But she wasn’t about to protest. There couldn’t have been anything more wrong at this moment in time, but how could something so wrong... feel so right?

There wasn’t time to think about it as her shirt fell to the floor in a heap beside her. As she was fingering the buttons on his crisp white shirt, in between passionate kisses, she suddenly realised what she was doing – or supposed to be doing.

"Wait," she said breathlessly, as she felt his fingers playing with the zip on the back of her skirt. "Hold on."

Mr Hammond pulled his face back, but didn’t move his arms from around her. It was too comfortable – that, and he couldn’t deny the pulsating desire that was burning up inside of him. It was wrong, and yet it felt so right. "What, babe?"

"We can do this," she said, smirking. "But... on one condition."

"What’s that?" he asked, pulling her closer.

"You’re on our campaign for the school election," Alyssa answered, with a smile on her face. She slid her hands up his back, playing with his shiny brown hair.

"Deal," he said quickly, wasting no time before he pressed his lips back onto hers. But, just as the kiss deepened, the shrill sound of the morning bell filled the store cupboard, shattering the atmosphere.

"Shit," he said, as the sound of the bell made him snap back to his senses. What was he doing? He had a class full of students on the other side of the door, and if one of them happened to open it... well, that wasn’t worth thinking about. "Shit, shit, shit," he muttered to himself as he knelt down on the floor, picking up his shirt and throwing it back on, hoping no one would notice the creases.

"So..." said Alyssa, who was leaning on one of the shelves, not even bothering to get dressed again. She didn’t even look nervous at the sound of her fellow classmates filling the room on the other side of the wall. "Good to see you on my campaign, Mr Hammond."

He smiled amusedly at her as he finished buttoning up his shirt. "Yeah. That’ll be interesting."

"Shouldn’t you give me detention or something?" Alyssa said, raising her eyebrows. She stepped closer to him again, running a finger down his toned abs. "After all, you can’t tolerate this kind of behaviour in your class, can you?"

"Yes..." he said, smiling as the thought of this happening again entered his mind. "Definitely. Detention today. At the first lunch bell."

"And if I don’t show up?"

"Oh, you will," he answered, letting his lips meet hers once more for a tender kiss. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but it still had the same effect.

"Now, put your shirt back on, grab a pile of books and pretend you were helping me shift them."

"Yes, sir," Alyssa smiled, saluting.

-------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooh ;) Remember to vote!