Chapter one- An innocence from the heavens

"WHAT THE-?!"

"You wanna go again, Steven?" I said sweetly to the head singer as he looked pissed off. I put the mic back in it's place, going back to the daily job as a maid. I peeked at the band, not moving my face, as they stormed off.

I smiled at the costumer, pulling out my pen and pad. "Hi, my name is America-"

"AMERICA!!"

"Huh?" I turned around, seeing my boss mad. Her blonde hair went up in anger as I backed up a bit.

"Why did you eat all the fish?!?!" Her voice boomed in anger. All of the customers focused on us as looked at her in shock.

"I don't even eat fish that much! Why do you blame on me?!" I yelled at her in annoyance as she kicked me out. "NEXT TIME I SEE YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID, YOU WILL OWE ME DOUBLE THE MONEY YOU PAY ME!"

Can that woman ever whisper...

I stood up, wiping off the dirt on my dress. I sigh, quickly turning around seeing a black cat eating fish. I quickly picked it up, making it confused as he dropped his fish to the ground.

"Ahha! You are Mr. Fisheater, Shiro! I've should of known you unlucky cat!" I said in a playful sarcastic voice and put the cat down. Shiro went back eating his fish as I walked towards the main street, looking down at the crowd.

"That girl is still causing trouble to the Hime-clan..."

"I heard that the reason her sister died was because of her"

You're wrong!

"I also heard that a boy risked his life for her. How troublesome."

You're wrong!!!

"I also-"

Before I heard more of the hateful rumors, I ran away turning left towards the mansion.

I held back my tears as I looked up from the sky, clenching on my bracelet with my other hand.

"Welcome back, Miss Angel," the door keeper said as I frowned. The door keeper suddenly put his hand over his mouth and bowed.

"I gratefully apologize Miss Hime for saying your first name!" He stood up straight, yet to his surprise, I smiled.

"It's better than being called a country for a last name..." My voice let out an unexpected laugh and walked on inside. Yet, before I did, a loud BOOM came from a house right across the street.

"Mil'lady, stay here!" He said as he ran inside the mansion to get his weapons. Another "boom" echoed the air, yet out of nowhere, I'm running straight to the noise.

Why can't I control myself?! Stop! STOP!

My legs finally stopped, looking face to face with a girl with stawberry blonde hair. Her eyes lighten up when she saw me, and started walking towards me. Her walking looked like a newborn trying to walk. It was broken.

"H-Help m-me...there's a floating m-monster--......u-uh--KYEEAAAAA!!!" My hands covered my ears, nearly becoming death. Her finger nails dug into my skin as I suddenly have a terrible feeling.

I suddenly looked back, looking at the floating thing with guns. I stared in horror, couldn't move an inch of my body.

"Stand behind me okay?!" I forced her to go behind me, but wouldn't budge. The thing looked like it was going to shoot any second.

"I-I'm scared," the girl said as the town was getting destroyed. The door keeper came out, pointing a gun at the thing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RUN, ROGER!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. Yet, unexpectedly; he smiled. Another one of those things popped up around the corner, in front of him, ready to shoot.

I should be running too, but that girl has an broken leg...heck, I am going to die anyway, it is a dead end behind us and that thing in front! Besides, if I pick her up, it would slow us down and we'll be a goner. It's probably fast...we are in disadvantage. Yet, why isn't he moving?!

After that, everything went in slow motion. Before everything went gray, he said something, barely audible to hear.

"Thank you for saying my name, Miss A-......"

"ROGER!!!!"

My voice caught attention to three more, yet I didn't care anymore.

About life.

About anything.

He was the only person who ever cared about me.

Fssssshhhh!

My body felt odd as if it was urging to kill the thing. My charms on my bracelet started reacting too.

All of the sudden, my bracelet turned to a guns. My eyes widened leaving me speechless. (Just the guns) ⬇

"Sorry for doing this, but

"Sorry for doing this, but..." I point the gun at it and without hesitation, shot it. The thing exploded, making a huge impact everywhere except the mansion. The pink gunpowder from my gun went back to the gun. The girl backed away, horrified.

"Don't-!" Yet, before my words reach for her, the other thing started shooting it leaving nothing but her clothes and dust.

Rest in peace, girl...yet why didn't it aim at me? I was the one who killed that thing's friend.

All of the sudden, a girl with green hair destroyed the other thing. She suddenly looked at me and landed in front of me.

It looks like she was flying!

"Are you okay?" Her eyes was filled with worry as I held back my tears. I slowly nodded as she smiled sweetly. She held out her hand, making feel a little safe. I took her hand, stood up, and see everything was okay.

My bracelet went back to normal, but the guilt was still there. My head was filled with questions. I grabbed the girl on the shoulders, looking scared and confused.

"What am I? What are those things?! Am I alive?! Did I kill something I wasn't suppose to kill?! Please tell me!"

She nodded, putting one of her hands on my left hand. "I'll tell you everything, but I want you to join us..."