Anna Throwing Sass

Start bij het begin

"Ow!"Peter howls.

"Sorry."I say flatly with no remorse.

"Don't you have any anesthetic?" Peter asks while looking between Derek and I.

"Yep."Derek and I answer at the same time.

Peter rolls his eyes.

"Are one of you at least going to tell me what I risked life and digit for?" Peter asks slightly annoyed at me stabbing him.

I look up quickly. "Der, you want to do the honors here?"

Derek nods. I finish up and pull the string taught and Peter groans.

"Ah!"

"Grow a set bigger than me will you please." I mock.

Peter glares at me.

"I'll show you." Derek cuts in before Peter can say more.

He reaches for the triskele box that just looking at it makes my stomach knot. I look down and bite my lip. I feel a hand touch my shoulder as Derek sits next to me. I look and see Peter was the one that touched my shoulder. I give him a pointed look and he removes his hand.

Derek opens the box and pours out it's contents.

Five werewolf claws.

Peter picks one up and starts to examine it.

"After the fire, that's all that was left of her." Derek says.

"Talia."Peter answers. I nod.

"I can't decide if that is touching or morbid. I guess the real question is, what do you plan to do with them?"

"Derek has to ask her something." I supply.

"And from what I've heard this is the only way it's possible." I lower my gaze from Derek.

Derek picks up the container and puts it closer to Peter. Peter looks at his finger then the container.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Why do you think I sewed your finger back on?" I ask with a smirk.

+

Derek started slowly putting the claws in the container so they were sitting up right.

"You know, there's always an element of danger to rituals like this I'm not particularly fond of them. Unless they somehow benefit me."Peter drowns on.

I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask my tone hard.

He smiles. "I want to keep them." I look at Derek and then we both look at Peter confused.

"Sentimental value. She was your mother, but she was also my sister."

"Are you serious?" I ask with sarcasm and annoyance dripping from my voice.

"What? Am I not allowed a little bit of sentiment?"

"Not since you've come back from the dead." I snap.

Derek gives Peter a look but gives and passes them closer to Peter but I grab his wrist before he releases his grip.

"I have a better idea," I cut in. "You do this and I won't beat you up for a year." I offer my sass becoming more and more noticeable.

"That's my offer Annie."

I glare at him, but I let go of Derek's wrist and growl at Peter as Derek let's go and smirks.