Anna Throwing Sass

Start from the beginning

Hearing that makes me hug him tighter, I was afraid he wouldn't.

+

I laid in bed with him my hand running up and down his shirt clad chest, my head was resting comfortably on his shoulder. Stiles checks his phone.

"A,it's time for me to get going."

"Hmm."I groan. "High school is stupid." I pout.

"Yes it is, now we both should get going."

"Fine,but you owe me back rub for this crap."

"Sure thing sweetie." He kisses me on the cheek.

"You know what I realized?"

"What's that?" Stiles asks as he climbs out of bed and walks over to the bathroom to change.

"I need another nap, so I think I'm playing hooky."

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Whatever you want but I am seeing you later,correct?"

I nod. He walks over to me and reaches down to pick up his back pack. I smirk at him and grab the collar of his shirt.

I pull his lips to mine and bring him into a heated kiss.

His hands find my face and he deepens the kiss. I move my hands to his back and trail up his back to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down on top of me, I break away from the kiss and start kissing down his neck and his weight is pushed more onto me. "A-An-Anna."Stiles breaths. I stop my assault.

"Yes?"

"I would like to continue this, I mean you have no idea, but I do have school and you have a nap to attend to."

He climbs off of me and we both readjust our clothes, he runs his hand through his hair quickly and I kiss his cheek.

"Try not to injure anyone while I'm at school, okay?"

I give Stiles a pointed look. "If I had a nickel every time someone said that to me, I could buy enough candy cars to throw at every person who says it."

"See right there, violent little thing needs to control herself." I roll my eyes. He places his hands on my shoulders and smiles and then pulls me into a hug. I hug him back inhaling his scent.

He kisses my forehead. "I will see you later, now go home and get some sleep."

"I will." I kiss his cheek and follow him out of his house as he walks to his jeep and I start the walk back to the loft.

+

I see Peter's car parked outside next to Derek's and I'm half tempted to key it with my house keys, but for once I decide to play nice.

I walk up and slide the door open and see Derek setting out the supplies needed to stitch Peter's finger back on.

Derek doesn't even turn around when he hears me come in. "I figured you would miss school for this."

"Well duh. I wanted to be the one that holds a needle to Peter's finger and stabs it in."

Peter puts his head in his hands for a moment. "Okay. Derek you do it."

Derek turns around and looks between Peter and I.

"I think she should."

Peter looks like he pales a shade. "Oh perfect."

+

I sit down at the table and thread the needle Derek sterilized. I finish threading the needle and tie my hair back and grab Peter's hand and begin sewing.