Aftershow Showdown part 2

I don't own Pjo. PS I'm trying something new called author's P.o.V. which is basic 3rd person but my personality will be sprinkled in there. Ok bye! 😊+😉
Ps sorry it's so short!
Published on 4/20/16

Author's P.o.V.
Army watched as her best friend disappeared into the shadows. Wow, I just realized how morbid and depressing that sounded. STUPID ADHD! We both thought as we realized she was surrounded and cut off from the others. She hit the secret button on the wristlets and the short dual blades come out if each. The left one was imperial gold and Stagian iron and right one was celestial bronze and blessed silver. Each was a hidden extension the the bronze knuckle wristlets but they could detach and be used as knifes though not very good ones seeing as the are only 4 inches long. She growl and strikes each monster dumb enough to come close to her, taking them down with one hit. Annab*tch smirked and looked down at the others still tied up. 'Come on, join me! She didn't even try to help you. No, she wasted precious time talking to an idiot. Join me and you can rules with us over your fellow mortals like gods.' She said. They looked at each other and started to bust a gut laughing. Everyone just stared at them. "Sorry it just the fact that you think we're mortals, just cracks us up!" They said between laughs. 'Oh, but seriously I think we've played 'prisoners' long enough.' AJ said causally. They then kicked their guards off their feet while simultaneously getting to their own. They then jumped and backflipped and managed to get their arm in front of their bodies, IN MIDAIR, before landing on the guards who promptly became golden monster dust when their soles came into contact with them. 'Oh, we're soooo helpless! It's not like we can freeze our bonds, like this!' Jack said, before doing so and easily shattering his bonds. 'Or burn them like this,' Penny and Angel said before doing that both in their own way. Angel made a mini rainbow which incinerated her bonds, while Penny burned them with actual fire. 'Or slip out of them like this,' Shadow and Reyna said, before doing so, both in their own way. Shadow's hands became a cloud like substance, the bonds fell as though they went through an actually cloud, before returning to normal. Reyna's hands became smaller, the size of a child's and easily slipped off the bonds before her hands also went back to normal. 'Or just breaking them apart with sheer strength.' AJ offered, breaking his bonds in half. They immediately grabbing their weapons and started to fight the monsters, and turned demigods. Or so Annabeth thought. While the real ones, minus Reyna and Harmony, had been silently scouting around for an exit during Army's performance, before finding an entrance to the labyrinth. After which they freed the captives both monster and demigod alike and lead them over there. Reyna joined them after placing a mist-form of herself and Army fighting along side the 'others'. Once Army was in front of them all along with Rachel Elizabeth Dare, or R.E.D. as they had dubbed her, as their guide. They silently slipped away, covering their tracks perfectly, braving the dangers of the labyrinth.

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I❤💙💚💛💜 U MY ✨💎's!
(✨💎's = glowing gems!)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
Word count: 587