Deadmeat.

I don't own PJO!

Harmony PoV
I was singing Fight Song while doing the Obstacle course in the Dance Studio. I liked the song because I can relate to it. Like a small boat in the Ocean sending big waves in to motion. Me finding my new family and learning part of my destiny is definitely something 'small' that became BIG. Like how a single word can make a heart open Percy giving me the pelt made my walls I had against boys come crashing down. I might only have one match but I can make an explosion. I can literally do that. The whole refrain is like it was written about me! And all those things I didn't say a wrecking ball inside my brain I will scream it loud tonight can you hear my voice this time this is my fight song take back my life song prove I'm alright song my power turned on starting right I'll be strong I'll play my fight song and don't really care if nobody else believes cause I still got a lot of fight left in me. It basically what I promised myself when Mom died. I'm losing friends and I'm chasing sleep everybody's worried about me in too deep they say I'm in too deep, that's how the Hunt felt when I sent the second message. And it's been two years I miss my home and there's a fire burning in my bones still believe yeah still believe, when Hestia found me and introduced me to him. I trained for Two years til I missed Earth and decided I was ready to go back. Both he and Headtia believed and encouraged me to grow, and it worked. The rest of the song's repeated so I'm not gonna bore you by repeating myself. Anyway I hit the tramp a little too hard and went past the Mat. I ended up hitting someone and roll over them until they literally hit the wall and I hit their head with mine. I get off their chest groaning slightly. I open eyes to a pair of Sea green eyes almost completely covered by messy Raven colored hair. "Percy?" I asked helping him up. He smiles and nods. Then I realized Zoe's here too! She gives me a hug. I couldn't believe it! My best friend and godmother are here? The winner, probably be a half-blood and must have tricked them or didn't tell them about the second part of the prize. Or they would not and I repeat WOULD NOT come otherwise! I send him a knowing smile that said, I know what's going on and your gonna die for it. He paled slightly but otherwise didn't react. Probably because he already guessed this and I just confirmed his fears. I giggled. 'What's so funny?' Zoe asked. I flashes him a warning smile. He started to back away slowly. 'Oh just the fact that Luke, here, is going to die because now you two have to sing in front of people!' I explained, smiling. Their eyes widen and then, in perfect unison, they pounced on the poor guy. I laughed as everyone but Shadow and Reyna was pulled into the fight. I felt bad. For everyone who wasn't Angel or Jack, cuz they bite even in human form. When I realize the fight isn't going to end anytime soon I decide to intervene. I do a 'New York Taxi cab' whistle and everyone stops and stares at me. I glare and resist laughing at their positions. Zoe was about to slap Percy's face; Percy was about to punch Luke; Luke was trying to kick Penny; Penny had Artemis in a choke hold; Artemis was giving Angel a noogie; Angel was giving Jack a wet willy; and Jack was trying to bite Zoe. I sighed. "Come on, Deadmeat we need to talk about the show before any of us can help you guy out." I said motions Luke to follow me into my 'office'.

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)