11. Endure

Previously on Stay Beside Him:
"Baerim, I'm leaving in a day..."
"It's ok, I'll wait for you."
"Alright."
--------------------------
Now on Stay Beside Him:

"Baerim, let's break up..."

"What? What are you saying Jimin?"

"I want to follow my dreams. You're just holding me down... I'm sorry but I can't love someone like you."

Jimin started walking away in darkness, my voice unable to reach him no matter how much I screamed.

"Jimin....Jimin..."

"Wifey, get up. Hello~!" I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jimin to my side. He looked worried.

"Everything alright wifey?" He gave me his eye smile and kissed my forehead.

I nodded.

"Good morning sleepy head." I smiled back,

"Good morning." I mumble out while stretching.

"Sleep well?" I looked to at him as I cuddled up in my blanket.

"I had a weird dream but other then that, pretty good." Jimin smiled and got his phone from the counter beside the bed.

"Could you pass me mine as well, please?"

"Yup, here you go." Jimin stretched his arm out and grabbed my cellphone.

Before giving it to me, he turned it on and looked at my screen.

Veronica had texted me 5 times saying,

Girl! Did you talk to him about it yet?
Helloooo!! What are you doing that is so important?!
When are you gonna talk to him?
I heard that BTS is leaving early on tour?! Is it true?!?!
Baerim!!!

Jimin turned his head towards me and looked at me shocked.

I panicked and grabbed my phone from his hands.

"What's she talking about?"

"Nothing just forget it! I'm going to get dressed, you should too. The guys will be here soon." I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I slammed the door behind me.

Jimin POV

"What was that about?" I got up from the bed, pretty confused and got dressed in a white shirt covered by my black sweater and black jeans ripped on my knee caps. I wore my black shoes and black sunglasses, since I was just going to airport I styled my hair roughly back and put my hood on.

 I wore my black shoes and black sunglasses, since I was just going to airport I styled my hair roughly back and put my hood on

I sat in the living room waiting for the guys to show up and noticed Baerim still hasn't come out.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked,