Chapter Twenty-Seven

He shut and locked his door while I stood there awkwardly. I walked over to he desk and put the ice pack on it, it was melted and useless now and I couldn't be bothered going to the office at this time.

"Why don't you sit down?" He asked walking over to the couch.

"I don't plan on being here for long, so hurry up and tell me what you need to tell me so I can go."

"I'm sorry. Th-"

"Don't. Just stop, please," I snapped before he could continue.

"Let me talk! This wasn't meant to get as serious as it did. Jason or I never thought that you'd like me so quickly, that you'd be like putty in my hands. We thought you'd reject another teacher, but I guess I'm too amazing for my own good," He said winking.

My eyes started tearing up, I was still trying to take it all in.

"I honestly thought you were better than that," I whispered then cleared my throat. "But I guess not. You were a waste of my time and I'm not forgiving you. It's taking me so much strength to not lunge at you and kill you right now."

"Mmm, I think I'd like that. Try me Miss McKenny," he said winking, again.

"You are so pathetic!! You shouldn't even be a teacher, let alone a principal! You're a paedophile who just takes advantage of your students!"

"Aww, who are you going to dob on me too?" He said pretending to wipe a tear.

"Just stay away from me!! I hate you so fucking much!!" I yelled and then ran out. I ran to my room, tears streaming down my face. I turned the corner and bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I fell on my sore hand and groaned in pain, tears falling like crazy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" He said but I stayed there unable to move, clutching my hand. "Are you alright?" I eventually looked up to see Michael standing there with his hand out. Out of all people, I had to knock into him! When he realised it was me, he pulled his hand back and sat down next to me. "Are you okay, Sarah?"

"Do I look like I'm okay?!"

"No, sorry. What's wrong?"

"Like I'm going to tell you. You hate me, I hate you. Why don't you just leave me alone, I'm sure Ashley would hate it if she found out you were talking to me."

He sighed before talking. "She's not like that. She just likes to stir people up."

"Whatever. Bye," I stood up and walked away as fast as I could without making it look obvious. Bull shit Ashley isn't like that. She's a cold hearted bitch!!

I finally got to my room and Alana, Jess and Jade were all watching a movie on the lounge. As soon as they saw me, they jumped off the couch and hugged me which caused me to cry more. We some how ended up on the lounge and I was lying on Jade crying quietly while they watched a movie and I slowly fell asleep.