Dangerously In Love Pt.1

*Hadiya*

So We Are At This Party An Im Not Feeling This Chick One Bit , she Seem Like The Type That Start Drama , Ion See Myself Being Coo With Her.

"DiDi" I Heard Jazzy Say

"Wassup" I Asked She Pointed to The Entrance An We Saw that One Girl Kortney an HER Friends With OUR Men showing them something , We Walked Over There.

"hey Babe" I Said To Roc && I Kissed Him.

"Hey Baby" He Kissed Me Me Back , I Looked At Kortney She Smiled , Her Friends Laughed What Was Funny Bitch.

"Hi" She Said. Giving Me A Sincere Smile.

"Wassup" I Said

"Yoo , How Yall enjoying The Party?" Za Said Kissing Kortney.

"Its Good , Za Where Is The Bathroom?" I Heard Roc Ask , He Been Acting Funny Lately, I Watched as He Walked Off.

*Star*

I Can't Be This Cant Be True, I Can't This Isn't I-i-Im Pregnant , I Know Roc is the father , This Cant Be, Ima Go Down There an Ima Be Real 100% No Bullshit If He Want A Test He Can Because Its His, First Flight To Cali.

*Jazzy*

i Know Something , Up With The Boys Ever Since They Came Back From The Tour they Been Funny , An Stuff.

"Jaz" Hadiya Yelled

"Wass good ?"

"I Honestly Dont Like Kortney I just Don't Know Why?"

"Lol She Seem pretty Chill Except The Fact She Go Where Ever They go"

"Right , I have Something To Tell You" She Whispered.

"Wassup?"

"Im In Love With Za" She Said , I KNEW It ,!

"Really?" Was All I Could Say I Mean She Made Him Think She Was Over Him So Why Want Him An He Is Engaged?

"Yes"

"Damn I Cant help You"

"You Got To I Miss Him"

"No Hadiya You Made Him Think You Was Over Him An Now You Wanna Be A Homewrecker , He Is Engaged , He Almost Married Its Your Fault Now That You Realize That He Is About To Be Officially By Law Someone Else's You Want Him? No Hadiya Move On" With That I Walked Away I Cant Deal With Tears Especially With My Bestfrien I Had To Tell Upfront Because Sugar Coating Aint Nothing but Lies.

*Kortney*

I Was On My Way To The Bathroom When I Heard Me & Za Name.

"Jaz" I Heard That One Chick Say.

"Wass good ?" Jaz Said

"I Honestly Dont Like Kortney I just Don't Know Why?"Other Girl Said

"Lol She Seem pretty Chill Except The Fact She Go Where Ever They go" Jaz Said

"Right , I have Something To Tell You" O/G Said

"Wassup?"Jaz Said

"Im In Love With Za" the Other Girl Said

"Really?" Jaz Said

"Yes" The Other Girl Said

"Damn I Cant help You"Jaz Said

"You Got To I Miss Him"the Other Girl Said

"No Hadiya You Made Him Think You Was Over Him An Now You Wanna Be A Homewrecker , He Is Engaged , He Almost Married Its Your Fault Now That You Realize That He Is About To Be Officially By Law Someone Else's You Want Him? No Hadiya Move On" Jaz Said Well 'Stated' after she Walked Away

I heard her Crying , Me Being The Nice BITCH I Am I Wanted To See What Was Wrong.

"Hey" I Said As I Sat Next To Her.

"Oh Hey" She Said Wiping her Tears

"Whats Wrong?"

"Nothing But I Need advice"

"Sure Wassup" She Was Gonna Ask Advice About Her & Za

"Okay Say You Was Dating This Boy But You Broke Up With Him , An Made Him Jealous An Move On Then while He Is Moving On You Realize How Much You Love He Or In Love With Him What Would You Do?" She Asked.

"Well I Would Let Him Move On , because If He Belongs To Someone Else You Shouldn't Want Him Because If He Really Wanted You He Would've Never Moved On" I Said.

"Okay" She Said , I Got Up An Walked Away , Then I Seen He Boyfriend With My Other Half Star.

"STAR BITCH" I YELLED

"Kortney , Hey Love" She Hugged Me. I looked At Her She Looked Like She Was Crying.

"Whats WRONG?"

"Im Pregnant"

"By Roc?"

"Yes"

"CONGRADSSSSSSS"

"Thanks An Happy Birthday Babes"

"Awww Gee Thanks," I Hugged Her An Roc An Looked For Bre An Bahja.

I Saw This Chick A.O.N (All On A Nigga) Actually My Nigga ZA ! She Look Like A Black Ass Kim Kardashian-_-

"Hey Babe" Cockblockin hell Yeah I Said Cockblockin Tf!

"Hey Bae" He Kissed me

"Who's Your Friend?"

"This Is ..........."

_____________________________________________________

who Do You Think It Is ??

(3Hints)

Family

Ex

babymomma

????????????