This Life? Lovely

Chapter 1

*Hadiya P.O.V*

Ugh O Me Gosh In Five Hours I Will Have To get ready For School. Oh Sorry Im Hadiya Nichole Summers. Im 15 And I Go To Joy High School. My Dad Is Trey Songz My Mom Is Cassi And My Brother Is Jaden. I Have Grey Eyes And Im Very Light, Smart, Talented, and Not Much Of A People Person.

"Wake Up" My Annoying Big Brother Jaden Threw His Pillow At Me.

"Get The Heck Out Jaden!"I Yelled.

"Jaden!" My Daddy, Trey Songz yelled. He came in my room."She just Woke Up Give Her Space"

'Thanks'I mouthed to my Dad.

He kissed My Forehead."So I Got Something to tell you"

I Listened."Mindless Behavior" He said

My Mommy Cassi Came In."Hunny I Got this Got get Ready"

She told me Mindless Behavior Is Going To my School and she doesn't want me to freak. I Screamed For 2Minutes then I Calmed Down and Texted my Friend Jazzy.

Me:Guess Who Goes To Our School!!

Jazzy: Who? : )

Me : Mindless Behavior !!!

Jazzy: *Died and went to Heaven* OMG Foreal

Me: Yes Get Dressed And I Will Come Get You

Jazzy: Got Chou

I Threw My Phone on the bed and opened the closet. I Picked out my Crop Mindless Behavior Tee and My High Tops. My Dad called Me.

"Yes"

"Here"He Handed Me The Keys To The Ferrari.

*Trey Songz P.O.V*

My Daughter Hadiya Is To Cute For Her Own Good Man I Tell You.

"Hadiya"I Called From Downstairs.

She came down looking good.

"Yes"Sounding so Innocent.

"Here" I handed her The Keys To The Ferrari.

I watched Her Walk Out She Is So beautiful I would hate to see her hurt.

Since she left I called my wife Cassie.

_______________________________________________________

(*A/N*) Sorry For The Short Part School Sucks Right , !

Please Vote , !! And Like All Around The World On Facebook (Mindless Behavior Fan Page) I Will Make Mindless Behavior Fanfics Later , ! (The Out fit Hadiya Wore >>>>>>>>>>>>)