Trust And Believe

*Ken P.O.V*

After we went to the pool after Roc and Hadiya Lil episode and Za's Little Blow Up we been pretty good, like eh well me and twist got more close and so did everybody else , Maybe this is the new Beginnings for Us. Maybe?

"Hey," Twist Said as He Sat Down And Put his arm around me.

"Hey Sexy" I Said As I Bit My Lip.

"Miss Me?" He Said as he Leaned Down to Kiss Me. His Lips Then Flicked His Tongue Across My Bottom Lip For A Entrance So I Let Him In. After A While My Phone Started Playing The Breakup Song By Wale. That's My Ex Ringtone

"Hello?" He Said Because I was In The Moment.

"What Hakeem?" I Said as Twist Kissed My Neck," Stopppp Twist" I Moaned

"Was I Interrupting Something?" He Said.

"Nah , What Do you Want?" I Said As I Tried To Get away From twist.

I sat at The Island In The Kitchen , An Got a Apple From the Fridge And Sat back Down.

"I Wanna Talk" He Said As I Bit Into The Apple

Before I Responded I Made Sure i Ate The Piece of Apple. Twist Came in And Kissed My Neck.

"Sure" I Said As I Pushed Twist Off Of Me.

(A/N: Ima Add Myself In Here )

"Well , I Wanted To Know....." Then His Voice Trailed Off then The Line Went Dead.

"Maybe It Wasn't Important" Twist Said, Maybe It Wasn't. I Shrugged It Off N Me An Twist Watched A Movie.....

~7Months Later~

*Za P.O.V*

Yall Might Think Im Still Worried About Hadiya Nah Moved One , Yeah yall Might Think Damn He Gotta New Girl That Quick,? Nah She Been A Good Friend N I Love Her. Kortney Is Her Name She So Beautiful , She Have A Smile That Could Brighten The Room , A Body For Days , She Just Perfect.

"Babe" She Called From The Kitchen

"Yes" I Said As I Came Down Stairs From My Shower.

"You Want Breakfast?" She Asked As I Came UP behind Her.

"Yes" I Said As I Kissed Her Neck And She Blushed , And Continued Cooking , Im Taking Her Over To Their House To Get Twist.

We Sat Down N Ate And Talked We Been Dating for 7 Months , Ik What Your Thinking , Damn that Was Fast , She Turns 17 Next Week End And Its Only Thursday He Birthday One week From now.

"Za" She Yelled As She Went Up Stairs.

"Yes Babe" I Said as I Washed The Dishes, Yes We Live Together n Its Nice.

"I Love You" She Said As She Came down in Some Shorts N Half Shirt.

"I Love You Too" I Said As I Pecked her Lips As She Stood on HER Tippy Toes. She Giggled and Walked off N i Smacked Her ass.....

*Kortney P.O.V*

Yes Im In Love With Za , Nothing Will Break Us , I Will Never Forget that Day He Asked.

*Flash Back*

We Was Sitting ON The Couch Of My Condo In Malibu.

"Kortney" Za Said As He Paused The Tv and Faced Me.

"Yes?" I Looked at Him.

"Listen , We Been Friends For Long Time and I Really Like You" He Said And he Got Down On One Knee , Oh Gawd.

"Omg Za" I Said As He Pulled Out A Box.

"Will You Be My Girlfriend?" He Said And He Opened The Box And There Sat A Crystal Clean ring.

Tears Came Down My Face" Yes" Was All I Could Choke Out He Kissed An Swung Me Around ,.

*End Of FlashBack*

We Been happy Ever Since , : ) I Love Za I Don't Know What I Would Do with Out Him.

"Kay Bay" He Yelled As i Realized I was Crying.

"Yes" I Wiped my Tears.

"Ready?" He Came In.

"Yeah" I Kissed him An Grabbed my Purse N IPhone And We Walked To The Car , And We Was Talking About Meeting Parents An Stuff. We Pulled Up To This Big House , We Got Out And Walked Out Back Where There Were People Standing.

"Hey Za" Twist Said , "Hey Kortney" He Said An Hugged Me.

"Hurry Twist , we Gotta Go" Za Said.

"No Introduction?" One Girl With Black Hair.

"sorry , Kortney This , Hadiya , Ken, Jay, Chyna , Allie And Passion ,Prod , Roc , Diggy , Prince , Ray ,Te'Quan , Jaz , And You Know Twist" Za Said.

"Hi Im Kortney" I Smiled And Shook Their Hands ,The Guys Hugged The Girls Gave Me Stank Looks , Well Rude Much.

"Come On!" Za Yelled.

"Bae You Is Too Loud" I Said as I Kissed Him. Someone Cleared Their Throat , I Giggled.

"Ay Giggles , Shush" Twist Said , Gawd He So Annoying.

"Well We GOTTA Go Bye Bae" Twist Said As He Kissed A Girl With Cheek Piercings.

"Bye" She Kissed Back An Rolled Her Eyes At Me , GIRL I Dont Want Him.

"Well Bye , Ay Prod , Roc , Diggy , Prince , Ray ,Te'Quan remember We Got Practice This After Noon" Za Said As We Walked To The Car , Omfg These Girls Yoo.

*Ken P.O.V*

that Girl Kortney Was Actually Pretty , But Ion Wanna Be Too Friendly I Just Met Her N She In The Same Car As My Man I Gotta Calm Down ,

I Groaned Loudly And Everyone Looked At Me And I Stormed To My Room.

*Hadiya P.O.V*

Im Proud That Za Found A Girl To Settle Down With , She Actually Pretty , I Hope He Don't Lose Her , Or Some one Will Get Her.

*Prod P.O.V*

Za Girl Is Actually Beautiful , I Might Make her Lil Sis If Za Keep He , He Better Because THEY Been Together Too Long.

* Roc , Diggy , Prince , Ray ,Te'Quan P.O.V*

Ha We All Share A P.O.V , But Our Girls Look Jelly , Ha , We GOTTA Bring Kortney Around More , She Looks Cocky But nice.

* Chyna ,Jaz , Allie And Passion P.O.V*

'Its Something About Kortney We Don't Like' Passion thought , 'She Seem Too Distant From Us' Allie Thought , 'Maybe She Dont Know us Idiots' Chyna Thought , 'Right Give Her Time She Seem Pretty Chill' Jaz Said. They Shrugged and Left.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long , ? No , ? Too Bad ,!