Next To You

(A/N: Doing A Squeal So Be Aware :) If You Love This Story Please Share It ,

*Kortney P.O.V*

As We Left && Got in The Car , We Drove To The Studio && But We Was Stuck In Traffic Omfg Yoo , Why Dont They Like me Am I Ugly ,?? Nope, Am I Stuck Up ?? No , Then What Is It?? Ughh

"So Kortney You Know Where Jasmarie Is?" He Was Referring To My Twin , He Had A Crush In Her. But He Dont now. I Honestly Dont Care.

"No Last Time i Saw Her Was When She Was With Jason" I Said , Jason Is Her New Boyfriend Of The Month , Idk About her Relationship Shid Rt.

"Oh" He Said As He Turned Back Around An Focused on His Phone.

We Arrived To The Studio 30 Minutes Later , Damn My Ass hurt From That Car. We Walked into The Studio Greeted By , Lil Wayne , && Nicki , I Was Told Wayne Knew Of Me But Idk.

"Hey Za && Za's Girlfriend"Wayne Said. Well He Dont Like Me At All.

"Yo wayne This Kortney , We Been Together For 7Months" He Said As He Kissed My Cheek && I Blushed.

"Oh Gawd Darling your Blushing" nicki Said In Her British Accent.

"She Giggles" Twist Said To A Boy That had Tats Everywhere An A Girl On his Side && His Hat Read "L.K Tyga" Soo Thats Tyga , He Is even Cuter In Person

"Im Kortney , && Twist Shut Up Before i Call Jasmarie" I Said Smiling , Twist Blushed.

"Who Jasmarie Sister??" A Girl With Braces Said As She Came Out The Kitchen With A Cup Of Noodles Im Guessing.

"This Is Jasmarie Twin , Kortney" Tyga Said To Her.

She Looked At Me An Smiled , "Im Honey " She Said As She Sat At The Booth.

"Hi" I Said As Za Put His Arm Around Me.

~Skipping Practices~

(P.O.Vs Are Gonna Get Shorter:'( Because This Shit Is Getting Boring More Sex Scenes Coming Up ;) For my Freaks)

*Diggy P.O.V*

I Was Laying Down , I Had To Leave in A Hour With Mb , For Tour && OMG Girlz , I Fell Asleep. I Was Woken Up By Somebody pushing Me

"Yo Diggs Lets Go Before We Late" I Heard A Voice It Sounded Like , Prod.

"Alr" I Heard Him Leave , I Slowly Got Up An Packed My Stuff Not All Because Im Coming Back.

I Walked Down Stairs An Headed Out The Door An Got On The Bus, An Went To My Room An Layed Back Down && Went To Sleep , Why Tour Gotta Be So Long?

*Roc P.O.V*

As We All Packed && Got On The Bus We All Got A Text From Our Girl Saying How Mich They Missed Us && Stuff like That But I Can't Wait To See My Nique Boo, Yeahh Me && Nique Been Sneaking Around, I Know What yall Are thinking , Why Nique?? Well Because I Love Her , Not Diya , Lmfao Sorry Love,

"Roc" Prod Said As He Came In With A Box of Chicken && Some Pop

"Wassup?" I said taking a Piece Of Chicken.

"What are you thinking about??" He Said Drinkin His Pop.

"Hadiya" I Lied , I Faked Smiled.

"Dats Wassup , She A Beautiful Girl Roc Dont Mess This Up!" He Said As HE Got Up.

I Was Thinking , Maybe I Shouldn't.

*Hadiya P.O.V*

Omgeee My Period Is 1 Week Late :( , Please Dont Be Pregnant , I Went To The Bathroom An Got A Pregnancy Test I Keep Just Incase , Me An Roc Had Sex Maybe 3 More Times, Ughhh. As I Took The Test I Put It In My Room Where Nobody Could Find It An Waited Two Minutes. I Grew Impatient , When I Picked It Up I Cried && Screamed , I Fucked Up My Room.

"Didi Whats Wrong" Ken Said As All The Girls Ran in My Room An The Came To Comfort Me.

"Uhh Guys" Jaz Said As She Held Up The Test An I Cried More , They Helped Me Get Thru It.

"Its Gone Be Okay Didi , We Will Help" Passion Said , I Just Wanted To Be Alone.

*Za P.O.V*

I Was Sitting Next To My Baby Kortney As They Made The Song , An I Kissed Kortney All Over Her Face , An She Giggled.

"Stopp Za" She Said Covering Her Face. Man Im In Love With Her , Hadiya Not Even On My Mind.

"Noooo , You Face Taste Good!" I Said As I Kissed her Lips.

"Your Weird" She Said As She Got On Insta , She Scrolled Down Her News Feed An I Seen Hadiya With Her Shirt Up An The Caption Read:

'I Promise To Take Care Of You Mommy Loves You , Daddy Dislikes you<3'

"Aint This That one Girl That Was At The House?" Kortney Asked.

I Nodded An She Put Her Phone Away. Thats Nice Shes Pregnant. Im Glad Its Not Mine , I Looked At Kortney As She Traced The Tattoos On my Arm As She Drifted To Sleep. I Love Her.

~Next Thursday , Kortneys Birthday~

*Twist P.O.V*

Im Helping Za With Kortneys Birthday she's Finally 18 , We Doing It Big , Yoo.

"Everything Good?" I Yelled.

"Yess Tee"Ken Said

"Okay"I Said As I Took my Phone Out && Texted Za.

"Why Are We Doing This Again" Here She Go She been Asking This All Damn Day !'

"It's For my Sister Kortney" I Said Annoyed.

"I Don't Like Her" She Said As She Rolled Her Eyes.

"You Dont Know Her Shut The hell Up," I Said As I Walked Away To The Door. An Hopped in The Car An Drove To The Beach.

*Za P.O.V*

Today Is My Babys Birthday && We Are Going to a Restaurant with The boys && Their Girls From What I Heard They Are Jealous Of Kortney. I Find That funny, Why Kortney I mean why thoo , I Hope This Night Go As Planned