Chapter 3 | Death

a/n: uhm, well, i feel kinda sad. i haven't felt sad in like a long ass time. oh my god this is such an unwanted feeling. this chapter is short, too, I think. idk. sorry 'bout that.

CRAIG TUCKER
song ; i will, tonight // the brobecks

"I hate you guys. Especially you, Clyde." I announce.

"I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it?"

"Hundreds." I say.

"Thousands." Token says, arms crossed.

"Millions." Tweek says with anger.

"Tweek," Clyde whines, "please don't be mad at me!"

"Fuck off, Donovan."

"But Tweeeeek."

"No."

"Tweeeek." Clyde was now sprawled across Tweek's lap, using fucking 'puppy eyes' on him.

I'm surprised Mr. Mackey hasn't told us to stop, m'kay.

Heh.

"Get off of me, man." Tweek nudges Clyde but the brunette doesn't budge.

"Nope! I'm staying right here until you fucking tell me you love me."

"It's actually quite the opposite right now." Tweek laughs.

"Don't be a dick, Tweek." Token scolds, "you two make up."

"Never."

"But, Tweek! I'm like, fucking beautiful, okay? What have I done to you?"

"Gave me detention, broke my favorite coffee mug, tried to kill me with nazi zombies-" Tweek was explaining until Clyde cut him off.

"Hey, hey, that was one fucking time. I honestly thought it was Taco Bell sauce, 'kay?"

"Pft," Tweek scoffed, "whatever."

"Detention dismissed, m'kay." Mr. Mackey finally announced.

Yay.

The four of us rushed out quickly—it was only us four in detention, anyway.

"Wanna come over to my house this weekend, guys?" Token asks with a big smile on his face.

"Sure, why not? I'm sure my parents won't mind." I shrug. "What about you, Tweek... Clyde?"

"My dad doesn't care." Clyde says, not looking at us. Instead, he's looking and clinging onto Tweek's arm trying to get him to accept his apology.

"Yeah, I can." Tweek says, ignoring Clyde.

"You need to stop being so sensitive, dude." I say to Clyde.

"I can't help it. I was just born that way—and beautiful."

"If a soggy sock is beautiful, then-" Tweek starts off.

"I am not a soggy sock!" Clyde pouts.

We reach the school doors and I'm surprised to see Stan and his stupid friends all sitting by the steps.

"Excuse us, but we would like to head home." I deadpan.

All four of them look at us and then they get up from the steps.

"Thank you." Token smiles at them.

Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny are about to cross the street until Cartman makes some Jew remark, making Kyle mad.

Kyle pushes Cartman which causes Cartman to lose balance and fall backwards into Kenny, making Kenny fall in the road.

No cars are coming by.

Kenny lifts his head up and smiles at them, "I'm alri-" but he's cut off when a truck runs over his smiling form.

It's silent for a moment, and I'm sure my jaw is hanging open.

"Well, fuck." Stan says.

"Oh well, wanna come over to my house?" Cartman suggests.

"No, fatass-" they start walking off and their voices fade from hearing-shot.

"Well, are you coming or not, Craig?" Token asks.

I look over at my friends who are standing in front of me now.

I nod hesitantly.

Although no one seems to care, not even his own fucking friends, I just witnessed Kenny fucking McCormick dying.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

"I- uh. I'll see you guys later." I say when we finally reach my house.

That night, I couldn't eat dinner and I couldn't sleep because every time I close my eyes, the image of Kenny's guts sprawling out all over the road haunted my mind.