Chapter 1 | The Ghetto

a/n: yo, it's me—again. i'm such a slut for crenny, I decided to write my own au since there isn't enough out there in the world. you can never get enough crenny, huh? this story may contain a lil keneric ish 'cause i mean, the bromance kills me—it legits stabs me in the stomach, pulls out my intestines and chokes me with 'em. goddamn, i love bromances. they're so gay. enjoy, my lil gaybies !! x

KENNY MCCORMICK
song ; loving someone // the 1975

6:54am.

It was 6:54am when Eric motherfuckin' Cartman called me to wake my lazy ass up for school.

"McCormick, yo! You awake?" I could hear him getting dressed on the other side of the phone.

I grunted.

Cartman chuckled, "c'mon, dude. Don't make me walk all the way down to the ghetto to wake up yo' poor ass."

I smiled lazily, "screw you, Fatass. I'm up, okay? Christ on a stick."

"Okay, dude. You better not be lying."

"Cartman, I'm not. Fuck off."

"Fuck you."

I laughed, "it would be pleasurable."

"Augh, Kinny!" Cartman groaned.

I rolled my eyes, "see you soon, dude."

"Mhm."

Line dead.

I sat up and with one hand clutched my throbbing head while the other pulled up Stan's contact.

kenny - wake up, dickhole and bring me some fuckin' painkillers for this goddamn headache

kenny - 💕

With that done, I got up out of bed and made my way to the closet. Something I came out of a long ass time ago, aha.

I grabbed the first things that I saw: a white t-shirt that probably has a beer stain or two on it and some green basketball shorts that don't even belong to me, but to Kyle.

And to answer your question, no I did not fuck Kyle, I just stole his shorts, dude.

That would be fucking disgusting. I mean, Kyle's my friend and I wouldn't fuck him even if he does have a nice ass.

The thought brings me back to third grade when I was in Home Ec. and the teacher was so obsessed over rich guys and made us say who we would go for. And being the little gay shit I was; I chose Token and/or Kyle.

I chuckle at the memory when I finally put the shorts on. Yeah, yeah, it's like 42 degrees outside but I don't give a single fuck.

I make my way to Kevin and Karen's shared bedroom and wake Karen up. Kevin's still living with us but he plans on moving out soon, I don't blame him.

"Huh?" Karen rubs her eyes.

"Wake up, Champ. It's time for school. Want me to walk you to Ike's?"

"No, I'm fine," she smiles at me, "I'm thirteen I can walk by myself."

I roll my eyes at her playfully and ruffle her hair, "whatever. I'm leavin' now, okay?"

"Okay."

"By the way, there's a pop tart in my room if you want it." Karen nods and I leave the room and grab my book bag.

"Where are you goin', Kenny?" My mother asks me. I sigh, "school, so is Karen. Are you fuckin' high?"

"I don't know what you're talkin' about, son."

I roll my eyes and head out the door, making my way to the bus stop.

*

I was met by a bright smile on Cartman's face.

Ah, hell.

What the fuck's going on this time?

"What's up?" I ask, clutching my strap tighter.

Cartman shrugs, "nothin' much. Hey, did you get last night's homework done?"

I scoffed, "as if. I'm copying off of Butters."

"Goddamn it. The Jew won't let me, he hates my guts."

"Gee, I wonder why." I deadpanned and Cartman flicked my nose.

"Hey, asshole!"

"And hey to you, too, dick." I flip him off.

Cartman grins and nudges my shoulder, "don't be such a pussy, McCormick."

"I-" I'm cut off when someone throws something at my head; preferably a water bottle.

Being the clumsy shit I am, I fall over in the snow and land by Cartman's feet.

"Fuckin' Jesus, dude!" Cartman whoops and glares over at whoever did that.

Stan, of fucking course.

Kyle's following close behind him, a look of disinterest written all over his features.

"There ya go, ass master. Your pills," he picks up snow and throws it in my face, "and a water bottle," he smacks my arm, "now stop fuckin' texting me so goddamn early!"

I slowly get up and a sharp pain in my ass makes me groan out, "ow!"

"What?" Cartman's snickering.

"My ass fuckin' hurts, oh god. Stan, give me the fuckin' pills." I hold my hand out and Stan angrily puts them in it.

His hat is barely on his head, his jacket is unbuttoned, his shirt is crinkled, and he looks like Death herself.

That's right, Death's a lady that likes to fuck me in the ass in the most gruesomest ways as possible.

Cartman helps me up, a look of concern on his face but he's still laughing. Dick.

Kyle's headphones are in and he's slightly singing to himself and Stan's glaring at nothing.

Finally, the bus pulls up.