"There you are," I smiled, walking over to her planting a sweet kiss on her lips. "You brought cookies? Babe, you're so sweet."

"Anything for you," she grinned. "And the girls can have some too."

"Ahem," Dinah grabbed our attention.

"Oh sorry, guys. I invited Keana over to watch us. I kinda wanna dedicate this song to her. I mean after all she picked it for us."

"Oh, well that's fine," Normani nodded as did the others. They weren't ecstatic about it but whatever.

"I'm gonna eat these delicious cookies after we're done and then we can all do whatever we want, okay?" I said trying to include the girls.

"You got it. You look so cute," she gushed, making me blush.

"Not as cute as you," I kissed her again before I turned to go record. "Alright guys, ready?" I asked and they nodded. I pressed the record button and sat down on the stool. We introduced ourselves just like the previous times making sure we said our new name 'Fifth Harmony' and I gave a shoutout dedicating the cover to Keana. Ally started playing her keyboard and Camila began singing.

Camila:

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

All:

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Lauren:

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

All:

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Keana instantly clapped her hands with excitement when we finished. "That was amazing!" she ran over to hug me. "You did so well, baby," she kissed me.

"You liked it?" I asked with flushed cheeks.

"Of course. You killed that 'one step closer.' And I liked it especially since it was dedicated to me," she giggled flirtatiously.

"You know I would always do that for you," I kissed her once more but for a little longer.

"Okayyyy well I think I'm gonna go," Dinah got off the stool.

"Yeah I got things to do," Normani acclaimed.

"Same," Camila tried to rush out.

"Thanks, Laur. It was great. Catch ya later!" Ally packed up her portable keyboard and fled as well.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and I," Keana smirked, pulling me more into her.

"Um yeah, I guess," I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Did they really not want to be around us any longer?

"Come on, let's make out," she grabbed my hand, leading me over to my bed.

"Okay," I shrugged.

Camila's POV

"Unbelievable," I huffed once we were all out of Lauren's house.

"I know right? Who the hell does she think she is?" Dinah said irritated.

"Come on guys, remember to be happy for Lauren?" Normani claimed with Ally nodding.

"You were really okay with what just happened, Mani?" Dinah asked, scrutinizing Normani.

"Not really but we're just gonna have to deal with it."

"I'm so sick and tired of Keana. Seriously, she paid us no compliments and just flat out ignored us. I hate how she just comes in and takes Lauren away, distracting her from the band," I ranted.

"Guys, guys," Ally started. "I'm annoyed too but Lauren is our friend and she's still dedicated to the group. She still shows up to rehearsal and puts in her best effort. We can't let her bimbo girlfriend ruin that."

"Ally's right, guys. Come on. It probably won't last long anyway," Normani explained.

"Let's hope not," Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I can't wait till they break up," I agreed with the Poly.

"We did great. That's all that matters. Dinah, you killed your runs like damn girl and so did you, Mila, and on your solo," Normani complimented us.

"Thanks, Mani," I smiled. "I would tell Lauren she did amazing as well if she were with us right now." I was actually staring at her somewhat when she sang her solo. She was so mesmerizing.

"Come on. Why don't we just go get some ice cream?" Ally offered.

"Oh yes!" Dinah jumped and Normani laughed.

"Okay, now I feel better," I grinned and we all piled into Normani's car to go to Dairy Queen.

Twitter & Tumblr: BabeLoRegui