"Talk about what?" I groaned.

"You know what. Miss Lauren Michelle Jauregui."

"I don't wanna," I put my head down on the table.

"Chancho, you've been moping around and sulking this whole week. I can see the ache and pain in your eyes as you watch them together in the halls and especially at lunch since Keana sits at our table now."

"Ugh, don't remind me. I hate it."

"I know and trust me, the other girls and I aren't too thrilled either but it's Lauren's life and she wants it. We try to be positive."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked still missing her point.

"I'm saying, you should do the same. If you're not gonna try to make Lauren yours, then be happy with what she's got. Support her."

"With Keana?"

"Yeah."

"What? No, I can't. I can't stand them together. Keana's still rude and only talks to Lauren causing her ignore us too. I don't think I'll ever like her and support their relationship."

"Well, I don't like to see you be so down. It's not healthy."

"I'm sorry. I'm just so upset," I sighed heavily.

"Aw," she rubbed my back. "Well...why don't you find someone else?"

"You damn well know I can't do that, Chee Chee."

"Why?"

"Because I'm literally invisible at this school. I have exactly six friends in total. You, Lauren, Normani, Ally, Marielle, and Sandra. That's it. No one else ever talks to me. The people I work with on the school paper are friendly but I've never really connected with them. No boys or even girls wanna get to really know me besides you guys that do. I hate it, Dinah."

"Maybe that's because you aren't branching out enough? Maybe ask someone one from the school paper to hang out. If they don't come to you, go to them," she stated. "Or maybe I can introduce you to some people I know," she suggested.

"Your Tongan friends?"

"Nah, those are all in Santa Ana. I got some other friends."

"Really? Like who?"

"They do musical theater. And they're hispanic so you'll definitely like them," she smirked.

"Seriously? I didn't think you chilled with them that much," I grinned.

"Not so much but I do. I know lots. Boys and girls."

"Dinah, why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked credulously.

"I don't know," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ugh you dummy. I love you," I pulled her into a hug thanking her. This is what I needed. Although I was super awkward around meeting new people, I had to do it to get over Lauren.

______________________

Lauren's POV

"Hey, guys," I smiled greeting the girls coming through my bedroom door. I had the camera set up for us to shoot. They all looked cute in their outfits and we made sure to coordinate.

"Sup, Ralph."

"Hey, Lolo."

"Hi, Lo."

"Hey, Lern."

"Alright so I got everything set up——"

"Hey, baby," Keana walked in, holding a tray of cookies.