How Does One 'Daddy'?

"Okay." Vic sighed. "Can we try it again? Just one more time, please! I just need this to be perfect!" He look at Kellin desperately. The song was almost perfect, but he just wanted to make sure it was reaching it's full potential.

Kellin, on the other hand, was all stressed out and fed up with the practice session today. It felt like they were going no where. His voice kept cracking, or he kept losing the tempo and it was all just a hellacious time.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He ignored Vic's response, already heading to the small room in the corner of the apartment. He had been here many times in the last month, and knew where everything was.

When he got behind the door, he quickly shut it, not bothering to lock it behind him. There was no way anyone would walk in on him.

From his tight pockets he pulled out a pacifier, slipping it into his mouth quickly. It was calming, bringing him down from the adrenaline and rage that he had felt earlier. He soon found himself in little space, contently sucking on his paci and pulling a small notebook from his jacket pocket to draw in.

Although he wasn't the best artist, he loved to draw. There were countless pictures in there, all of which drawn with the intent of being given to his daddy, whenever he may appear.

Kellin had had a crush on Vic for years, honestly. Vic was everything he had ever wanted in a man, well, except for one thing. Vic didn't even know what ddlb was. When Kellin had ever so casually blurted out in a conversation that "ddlb seems interesting" Vic had responded with confusion, having no clue what Kellin was even talking about. That, was very frustrating.

"Kellin?"

The little boy almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the unexpected knock on the door.

"You've been in there for about ten minutes. Are you okay?"

Kellin didn't respond, fear paralyzing him as the situation settled over him. He was sitting on his best friends bathroom floor was a pacifier in his mouth, and drawing a picture of him saving Kellin for a dragon.

Fuck his life.

"Ah fuck," He heard Vic murmer as the door knob turned. "Kellin, I-"

He stopped as he saw Kellin. The words just seemed to stop flowing as the man looked up at him with cute, wide, innocent eyes. "Kellin... I..."

Kellin blushed and looked away, ignoring how Vic squated to get down on his level. This was officially the most embarrassing moment of his life. Yet for some reason he felt like he couldn't let the pacifier fall out of his mouth.

It was time to stop hiding who he really was.

"Daddy." He mumbled around the paci, throwing himself into Vic's arms. The momentum of the little knocked Vic of balance, and he landed square on his ass, Kellin looking eagerly at him, sitting in his lap. "Daddy." He reapeated again, louder this time, the paci falling down between them.

After a few dumbfounded moments, Vic gingerly picked the object up, and put it in Kellins cute, puckered mouth.

"Princess..." He started and blushed. "I... How does one 'daddy?'"

"Don't worry!" Kellin grinned, realizing he had been accepted. "You have a lot of time to learn!"

What up fam? Doing ddlb Kellic per request of killerforkellic. It's not gonna be a story, but it will be in order, with maybe a few flashbacks. Requests open, as always. Please enjoy!