"You was munching on them earlier today" I said laughing thinking back. Right when I sat down I heard the bell on the door ring and deep voices. I saw flashes out side the windows and then a deep NOLA accent came to my ears. Only one man I know with that voice. I stood up to see August, Trey, Tyga and wait for it... Chris. They sat down at a booth still talking not noticing me. I crunched down behind the counter. "Chiae you gotta take that table" I whispered. He looked over there then chuckled.

"Isn't that your famous boyfriend"

"Ye- I mean he kinda was but I cant talk to him" I said back.

"Well I don't take orders, i make the coffee and you right now don't know how to make coffee. But me making the coffee and doing the orders... FOH with that thought" he said in a deep voice. I got up mugging him.

"Man Chiae not cool" he chuckled then stuck his tongue out at me, I smiled. I took out my note pad, putting on a fake smile walking over.

Chris

"Man so whats up with you and lil ma" August asked. 

"Nun" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What lil ma? You gotta girl" Tyga asked. I looked at August intensely then at Tyga.

"No I don't August just think he peeping" I said.

"Naw I am peeping you just haven't seen it through those glasses yet" he laughed. They all laughed then Trey spoke.

"No for real tho do you like her? Is she cute" Tyga asked again.

"Yea-" I saw August nodding his head really fast out the corner of my eye. "Boy, stop nodding yo head so fast, she my girl not yours. Better stop before I give you whiplash before how fast you nodding yo head will" I said mad. August smiled feeling accomplished.

"Told ya you liked ha" he said.

"Whatever im tired" I said yawning.

"Well Ima get me some coffee I don't know about ya'll" Trey said getting up.

"Ight I'm coming" Tyga said standing.

"I'm down" August said hopping up.

"Lets go" I said getting up also. Trey drove us to the nearest Starbucks acting stupid the whole way. We got there arguing about the way Trey drives.

"Naw man ya drive like tha police is afta ya" August said opening the door. We all sat down at a booth table.

"Yeah like you in Fast And The Furious" Tyga said.

"Mane shut up I just really wanted some coffee" he said. I laughed. Right when I was about to say something this girl comes over.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks how may I help you" I looked up to see Malaya. Oh crap!

"Wassup can I get a Carmel Frappuccino" Trey said. She wrote it down then looked at Tyga.

"I want the same as Trey"

"And for you" she pointed to August. 

"Hey ma" he said smiling at her. Her cheeks turned red a little.

"Hi August, what do you want" she smiled back chuckling.

"I want a chocolate chip cookie and a french vanilla coffee" he finished.

"Ok" she wrote it down then looked at me uninterested.

"I want a-"

"Vanilla bean, two extra creams and a coffee dunker" she said cutting me off. Trey and Tyga looked at her in amazement as August looked at her and smirked. "I'll bring your orders out in a minute" she said smiling at them then smirked at me walking away. Shes good trynna play me at my own game.