Chapter 20

Hi guys I have a lot to say so you are going to need to read the author note at the end of the chapter. Seriously if you don't then you’re not going to know what’s happening with One Direction Bad Ass.

SO WERE GOING TO START WHERE WE LEFT OFF IN CHAPTER 19.

          We took the food + soda out of the bags and put it away. I asked Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis "when are their friends coming over" they said "soon."

                 15 MINUTES LATER

            the doorbell ranged and I opened the door “hello" this girl said. "Hi do you need anything" I said "yea I'm looking for Louis" she said. “Louis someone at the door for you" I said "coming" he said. Louis got to the door and he said "hi Kendall" " hi Louis" she said she came inside and I shut the door. Then I went to the living room. Louis and Kendall Came in Louis said “guys this is Kendall and Kendall this is Lizzy, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam" "hi" we said.

The doorbell ranged and I opened it "Hi" this girl said. "Hi are you here for Liam, Zayn, or harry" I said. "I’m here for harry" she said "harry" I said "what" he replied back "someone at the door for you" I said "coming" he said. He came to the door and said "hey Amy" "hi" she said back. I left harry and Amy came in harry said “guys this is Amy and Amy this is Louis, Kendall, Niall, Lizzy, Zayn, and Liam." "Hi" Amy said "hey" we said.

Ding Dong oh my gosh that doorbell is getting annoying. I got up and went to the door and this girl said “hi" "are you here for Zayn or harry" I said "I’m here for Liam" she said. Liam got the door and I left a couple minutes later they came in. Liam said "guys this is Ashley and Ashley this is Amy, harry, Zayn, Lizzy, Niall, Louis, and Kendall" "hi" we said.

Ding Dong okay this better be the last doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door this girl was about to say "hi" when I cut her off and said "your here for Zayn." "Yeah" she said "Zayn get the door" I said then I left. Zayn and that girl came in then Zayn said "guys this is Vivian and Vivian this is Louis, Kendall, Niall, Lizzy, Liam, and Ashley" "hi" Vivian said.

15 minutes later

We finally decided on Grown Ups I got up and put the movie in the Blu-ray. Then I went back to sit next to Niall.

At the end of the movie

We were at the end if the movie when there at6 the basketball game. When I decide to go for a walk I got up and put my slippers and my jacket. "I’m going for a walk" I said "okay be safe" Louis said I was walking down the street when I saw a little cafe. I checked my pockets to see if I had and money I did I was walking across the street and I didn’t look back to see if any cars are coming when I got hit by a white truck on accidently. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn’t I blacked out.

A/N

OKAY so I have a lot to say first we reached past 3,000 read and I like to say thank you. Second I haven’t update in a while because my dad took away my iPod, phone, and laptop. And the last thing I have to say is this is the end then the SEQUEL is coming out. I already started writing the first chapter to the sequel also I have one name for the sequel. 

The name I decide on is One Direction Bad Ass (Sequel) if you have a different idea please comment. Also comment if you like One Direction Bad Ass (Sequel) ass the name don’t forget to.

READ

VOTE

AND

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE SEQUEL NAME OR IF YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION BAD ASS (SEQUEL) AS THE NAME.