finding the pranks

Hi guys sorry I didn't update yesterday i went to the movies and now this chapter is about when they find all of the pranks sorry it confusing

After Lizzy left

Niall pov

I was so hungry the guys wouldn't stop to get food when we pulled up to the drive way I ran to the door waiting for him to unlock the door I left mine in my room when Liam opened the door I screamed "food” and ran into the kitchen and open the cabinet and there wasn't any there. the lads walked into the kitchen and I ask “where the food” and they all said “you ate it.” Zayn just laughed and said “I'm going to my room.”

Zayn pov

When I got to my room I went to put some gel in my hair I try squeeze it out but it looks like it empty I put another cream in my hair it was empty I open everyone and they were empty and I screamed and fainted.

Liam pov

We we're all down stairs when we heard a scream we all ran into zayn room and saw he was. Laying on floor and I screamed to them” to go get.” mirrors when they came back all of them are broken well he just fainted so he will wake up soon I went to my room to go take a shower so i had to put my phone on my toy story night stand but there were spoons and I said “fuck” ( I KNOW LIAM DOESN'T CURSE BUT I HAD TO PUT IT) so I had to put it on my bed and I walked to shower and turned it on and I got undressed and I saw spoons in the shower so I got dressed I went to go put new underwear on and there was spoons I screamed and the lads came up stairs and asked what happen I said “spoons” they just laugh and went down stairs I just had to man up so I got dress and walked down stairs.

SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T UPDATE BUT I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO WRITE

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

VOTE

AND

COMMENT