One Direction Bad Ass

"Come on Lizzy pick up your bag!" Jason rushed me to hurry.

"Ok, I'm coming Jason! Wait, I forgot my phone."

The sirens kept coming closer.

"Just go Jason I will be fine." I said.

Finally the police came.

"Hey Bob." I greeted.

"Hey Lizzy, you know you have to go down the station." Bob replied.

"Yup." I said.

I should tell you who I am. I'm Lizzy Tomlinson. Yes, Louis's sister. I'm the bad ass in Doncaster. I am in a gang known as, Blood Stars. I'm the leader. My favorite color is blue and green; I hate makeup; my favorite thing is skateboarding and street fighting; I have a belly button ring; I also have blond hair with blue and pink neon streaks- that's the only color they have- ; and I like to wear skinny jeans, sweats, and my favorite shirts says "cool story bro tell me again and I will punch you in the face."

Back to the story. Right now, I'm sitting in a jail cell. Bob the Builder (AKA BOB) told me that someone is here to pick me up. When I got out of the jail, I look to see my pissed mom, but I just walk to the car. She hated picking me up from jail, again. When I got home, I ran upstairs to see everything I own, packed. I ran back down the stairs.

"Why is everything packed?" I asked my mom.

"I told you the last time. You go to jail, you move in with your brother." She replied, barely looking at me.

"When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow at nine A.M." She kept her gaze away from me.

"Fine" I ran upstairs and took my iPhone 5 and texted my best friend Taylor.

Me: Guess what

Taylor: Idk

Me: I have to move in with brother -.-

Taylor: I feel bad for you, but make sure we Skype everyday! I have to head to bed, love you.

Me: love you too

I laid my head to meet the soft pillow, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I don't want to move in with my brother. I thought.

OK SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISSPELLED WORDS OR ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE I FORGOT TO EDIT AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FAN FICTION SO IF U SEE ANYTHING WRONG JUST COMMENT OR IN BOX ME

DON'T FORGET TO READ COMMENT AND VOTE.