Tricked

~*A week later*~

"Y/N you know you can't avoid him forever" Mira said watching me.  "I don't intend to avoid him forever.  I tend to avoid him for a few months" I said taking a drink.  "In a few more days you'll be able to go home.  Then you won't be able to avoid him.  So tell me the reason that you're avoiding him" she said.  "I'm mad?" I said.  "You could've done better.  The real reason" she said.  I sighed "My scars."  "So?" she said.  "You haven't seen them have you?" I asked.

"No but" she said.  "I'm hedious Mira.  I have so many" I said.  "He's scarred to Y/N" she said.  "Mira I just want to take a shower then go to bed" I sighed.  She placed her hand over mine and said "Go up the stairs, my rooms the 3rd room on the left.  My shower's better than the infermery's."  "Thanks Mira.  I hope you don't mind me taking you up on that offer" I said giving her a smile and made my way up the stairs and towards her room.

I didn't see Mira give Lucy a thumbs up as I climbed the stairs.  I walked into the room.  I headed towards the bathroom and walked in.  I turned on the water and stripped.  I stepped into the shower and began to wash my hair.

*Gajeel's POV*

"I can't believe she's avoiding me Panterlily.  And she does it so well that I don't know that she was in the same room until it was to late" I saighed as I walked up the guild steps to my room.  When I grasped the door handle Mira passed by me and said "You're welcome."  "For what?" I asked.  "You'll see" was all she said as she went back down the steps. Pantherlily then said "I'm going to hang out with Carla and Happy."  He left and I went into my room shutting the door behind me.  

I heard the shower running and I quietly made my way towards the bathrrom.  My eyes widened as I saw Y/N in the shower.  I saw the 3 pink lines down her back.  She turned and I eyed the pink line running diagonal from her left shoulder to her right hip.  I saw the healing marks on her right arm, and the single healing pink line on her left.  

I tore my eyes away from her chest to look down her legs and I saw the thick pink line on her right leg but the series of pink dots on her left leg, left me puzzled.  I saw her having a hard time washing a few of her wounds, and saw her nearly fall because of her leg.

*Reader's POV*

I suddenly felt someone's presence in the bathroom.  I looked behind me and saw Gajeel standing there, I tried to hide my scars but I almost fell.  I felt him catch me and saw him take the soap out of my hands and heard him say "Let me help."  I nodded and then I felt his hands rub soap on my back. His hands gently touched the scars forming on my back.  "How did you get these?" he asked.  "On my last mission the monster I fought it's claws scratched me" I said as I helped him rinse the soap off.

His hands reached around me as he traced the one across the front of my body and I gave into to my body's demand and leaned against the wall for support.

"Gajeel we need to talk" I said softly.  "No you don't have to explain anything to me" he said.  "But Gajeel" I began.  "Y/N" he said as he pushed me away and I fell.  I felt strong arms catch me, he helped me dry off then he left.  Later that night he came back and said that he wanted to take me home.  So I held his hand and teleported to my home.  He held me close, kissed my forehead and said "Happy Early Valentine's Day Sweetheart."  And I fell asleep in his arms, with a happy smile on my face.