The Next Day

~*at the forest*~

*Reader POV*

I woke up and made coffee ignoring the gurdian in my bag.  I made some tea with some cherry blossoms and went out and spent the morning with Willow.  I went and took a bath washing in my f/s body wash and shampoo and conditioner.  When I was done I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room.  I pulled on some clothes as I towel dryed my hair.  I had tossed all my dirty clothes in the washer and turned it on. Then I teleported to my dorm room and grabbed the rest of my stuff, and teleported back.

As I waited for the clothes to wash, I finished moving in and read a book on the couch.  When the load was done I tossed it into the dryer.  I packed a new bag, wrapped the guradian in some some type of cloth and stuck it into a new bag.  I continued reading until the clothes were done then folded them and put them away.  I grabbed my bag and went to talk to Willow.  "Willow I'll be gone for a few days to deal with this guardian stuff.  Watch the place for me?" I said.  She hugged me and said "Yea, see you in a few days."  I smiled and teleported at the guild doors.  I opened the doors and walked in, expecting my friends to greet me.

The whole guild was quiet when I walked in, nobody made a noise as I made my way towards the bar.  I lost my smile when I felt them all watching me.  I sat down at the bar and whispered to Mirajane "Did I do something wrong?" "No" she said as she cleaned a glass.  "Then why are they all staring at me?" I asked.  "Do you know what season it is?" she asked.  "Spring?" I asked.  "And" she said.  "Mating season?" I said.  "Yes, don't you get the urge to mate like the other Dragon slayer's?" she asked.

I scratched my head "Well, kinda.  But since I'm different, I have a hard time telling when it's spring time." I muttered.  Suddenly a hand slammed down on the  bar next to me , and I looked up and saw Gajeel.  "So you're the reason why the whole guild is watching me?" I asked.  "Yes I didn't want anyone to touch my mate" he growled in my ear.  "Mirajane can I have a glass of water please?" I asked.  She smiled and got it for me.  I took a few sips and asked "And who says I'm your mate?" I heard gasps echo in the hall as I continued to sip my water.

"I say so" Gajeel growled and my hand froze halfway towards my mouth.  I put my water back on the table and faced him with a dark aura around me.  I heard people step back and I said "I'm not an object, I am a person with my own thoughts and ideas."  "You were put on this earth to please me and only me" he growled.  I quickly grabbed my water glass and flung the contents in his face and said "How dare you!!" He growled at me as he wiped the drink off his face.  

I glared at him and said "I'm not here to mate.  I'm not here for you.  I am here for important buisness."  I ripped open my bag, handed the wrapped guardian to Mirajane and said "Give this to the Master.  I'm not going to stay here and get insulted by this pig-headed barbarian."  Then I grabbed my bag and started for the door.

Gajeel grabbed my wrist and swung me back towards the bar and said "Your not leaving until you please me wench."  "My mate whoever the hell he may be will treat me as his equal.  He will stand by my side no arguments whatsoever, he will not back down.  He will stand toe to toe with me if we do argue.  He will not coddle or side step me when I'm angry.  He will not treat me as a fragile flower that will break everytime I'm handed rough" I started to say as I stood up on a stool, poking his chest with every sentence.

Just when I opened my mouth to continue Natsu said "Y/N you just described Gajeel." "Shut it" I growled and when he said nothing else I faced Gajeel again and continued "He will NOT insult me whenever he's pissed.  He will NOT try to belittle me using my past, everytime he doesn't get what he wants.  Now what makes you think you fit that bill Mister."

He leaned forward and whispered "Because I know that your heart beats a million times faster when I'm near you.  That when you feel my eyes on you, your body feels like it's on fire.  And when you hear my deep voice you instantly."  I cut him off by grabbing an iron skillet and smacked him in the face with it.  That's when people noticed something they never thought they'd see, they saw me blushing.

Everyone gasped when they saw him smile, bend over and toss me over his shoulder.  Then he adjusted me on his shoulder and headed up towards his room.  The whole time I'm hitting him in the head with the pan shouting "Put me down You APE!!" and then they watched us as I got thrown into his room and the door slam shut.  I kept hitting him with the pan repeatedly until he threw me on the bed.  Took the pan out of my hands and ate it with a loud crunch.  I heard everyone laughing downstairs, and saw the laughter in Gajeel's eyes.

I tried to sit up he pushed me back down and grabbed both ends of my shirt with both hands and when I said "Don't you dare" he ripped it up the middle.  I ran to the door, unlocked it and ran down the stairs not caring if my guild members saw my ripped clothing or not.  I saw some of my guild members laugh, and I turned towards Gajeel seeing him calmly walking towards me.  I shook a fist at him shouting "You will rue the day you met me Gajeel I'll see to it!!"  Then I bolted towards freedom only to be stopped halfway by a strong steel covered arm.  

I'm tossed up over his shoulder again, and I struggled to get free.  He caught my legs when I tried to kick him, and then smacked my ass.  I smacked him in the head and shouted "It's not caveman times you Iron Ape, put me down!!"  He laughed and smacked my ass again and I tried to get free.  "I'll take her to her place" he said and walked off.  He stopped near the guild and demanded "Teleport us to your dorm room."  "No" I said.  He grabbed my waist and lifted me up to where we were eye to eye and kissed me.

I had just leaned forward to kiss him to kiss him again.  Our tongues dancing against eachothers, when I hear Gray say "Just couldn't wait could you?"  That's when I teleported us to my dorm.