Back at the guild

*Mirajane POV*

"Where is she?!" Gajeel demanded slamming his hands on my bar.  "Gajeel she said she'd be back tomorrow.  She had to move a Weeping Willow" I said.  "Move it where?" he demanded.  "I don't know she didn't say" I said calmly.  "You're lying.  Your hiding her from me" he growled.  "Gajeel if I knew where she was I would've already told you.  All I know is that she found a place somewhere and is cleaning it up so she can move out of the dorms" I said.

"But she hasn't been here for 2 weeks" he growled.  "If I knew I would've told her, not for your benefit but for hers.  I don't understand what she sees in you" I said exasperated.  He growled at me and I smirked and added "There's still plenty of spring time left."  He choked on his drink and said "That's not why I want to see her."  I just looked at him and he said "That's not the whole reason."  I just kept looking at him and he added "Okay it's part of the reason."

"For her benefit I hope she's gone for a few more days" I said.  "What do you mean?" he asked.  "Ask her when you see her" I said.  He growled stormed up the stairs to his room and said "Everyone's getting laid but me." I laughed along with the rest of the guild.

*Gajeel POV*

"That tiny slip of a woman has managed to get under my skin" I muttered as I headed towards the shower.  When I came out of the shower I laid down on my bed.  As I laid in my bed I fell asleep, smiling at all the thoughts of payback.