Birthday Bash

~*The Next day*~

All the girls got up and began to clean up and get ready for the party.  Mirajane pushed me out tof the guild saying "Get everything together you have a show to do later."  She winked and I growled at her then she added "Oh there's going to be some other guilds here too.  So you have to make it good."  I hurry towards my dorm and got ready.

*Gajeel's Pov*

I headed towards the guild hall wanting to know why it was so quiet today.  I opened the door and jumped when everyone shouted "Surprise!!"  I looked around for Y/N but I didn't see her.  "I wonder if she's late"  I thought and joined the others.  I looked around the guild annoyed that she hasn't showed up yet.  I've already heard birthday wishes from some of the  members of Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, and Lamia Scale.  The only reason some of the other guilds were invited was because we had worked with them at one point.

I shouted to Mirajane "Hey Mirajane have you seen Y/N!!"  "She'll be here soon don't worry!!" She shouted back and giggled behind her hand.  "What is going on?" I thought to myself.  Soon Lucy shouts "It's time for the presents!!"  "And still no sign of Y/N.  Did she forget?" I asked myself and begin opening presents.  After I opened the last one I heard the guild doors slam open.  

Everyone turned to face the shadow standing there and suddenly I heard Y/N's  voice say "So you thought I forgot your birthday Gajeel?  Not a chance big guy.  Now if you get up on the stage and sit down on that lovely little couch I'll tell you something about myself."

*Reader's Pov*

I stood in the open doors waiting as Lucy and Levy each got an arm and took him towards the stage.  When he was seated, they gave me and thumbs up and I took a deep breath.  Then I slowly made my way up towards the stage.  They all looked at my cowgirl hat and trench coat.  Then I began to speak "When my dragon left, I had to go someplace.  I went to a nearby town and a guy took me in.  In exchange for helping me control my magic, and making me stronger he asked me 2 dance for him."

As I walked down towards him I began to take my trench coat off showing them my outfit.  When I dropped the trench coat on the floor, I heard loud whistles and cat calls.  Then I continued "So I danced.  They called me Genie since I'll make all your dreams come true."  When I got on the stage I said "So your gift from me is your own personal lap dance."  I put the microphone down and proceeded to walk up to him.

*Gajeel pov*

I nearly swallowed my tongue when I saw what she was wearing underneath her trench coat.  Her top was the color of denim, which showed off breasts I didn't know she had, the color was a dark contrast to her creamy skin.  She wore a pair of boy cut bottoms also the color of denim, showing everyone the tight perfect heart shaped ass that I had imagined squeezing in my hands more than once.

She wore a pair of black chaps attached to her tan colored belt.  It's silver buckle glinting in the light drawing my attention towards the gaps showing her soft thighs.  Her long unbound hair swaying as she made her way towards me.  What finished the look was a black cowboy hat perched on her head.

I wanted to wrap that lovely h/c around my fist as I forced her head back, to suck her neck as I marked her as my mate.  I heard every step she took, I smelled her scent as she got closer.  Seeing her in that outfit, my senses highted, and made me feel unbearably hot. 

Then I heard her say "They called me Genie, since I'll make all your wishes come true."  And I nearly growled out "God I hope so."  Then I almost jumped off the couch when she sat on my lap facing me.  she straddled me in front of the guild, and my hands clenched in fists as I felt her.  Her scent was intoxicating and I saw her put her hat on my head.  The suddenly I heard music playing.