Disabanded?!

*Readers POV*

"The magic council has ordered us to disaband by next week!!  Take as many jobs as you can before then!!" Makarov shouted.  It was silent for a moment before all Hell broke loose.  "They can't do that!" someone shouted.  I was so angry thatt I didn't notice Gajeel holding me.  "They can't break up our family" I thought  as I wrapped my arms around Gajeel.  "I won't let them take Fairy Tail" I thought and snapped out of it when I heard Markarov shout "Enough!  All of you.  We have to do what they say we have no choice!"  and then he turned around and left.  That's when Natsu shouted "We need to show them that they can't take Fairy Tail!!" 

Everyone turned towards me when I said "I have it covered.  They're not getting Fairy Tail."  They tried to ask me questions but stopped when they saw the dark aura around me.  "But Y/N you can't go there and demand to see them.  You have to have an order" Erza said angrily.  I looked at her and she took a step back.  I shouted "I will not let them take my family!  I will not let them take my home!  I WILL NOT sit by while they take us apart becasue of their own selfish needs!  If they want Fairy Tail they'll have to go through me!"

Then before anyone could stop me I teleported to Era.  I asked around and got directions to the magic council's new headquarters.  I followed the directions and came upon the council's head quarters.  It stood tall in the water, and I could see no way in.