prologue

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

PARENTAL ADVISORY IS ADVISED

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Or not

Whatever floats your boat honestly.

********************************************************

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Tell me again why we did this?" Chase said looking at the scar on his hand identical to mine and Blake's.

"Because it is a way to remind you that the three of us are best friends and that no one can come between us not even chicks." Blake explained putting his hand next to Chase's with a toothy grin

"You're such a girl sometimes Blake." chase chuckled

"We're here." I said pulling up in front of the targets house. I took my gun out of the holster placed on my thigh. checked the clip to see if it was fully loaded I cocked the gun leaving the saftey on till I got into the house.

"Be on guard." I said to them getting out the car. I took small steady steps tip toing to the front door.

"Andre, I know you're here you had to pay and you didn't so now we have to talk!" I yelled through the house my finger releasing the saftey. I make a left going into what seemed like the living room only to hear a voice whimpering. I look towards the voice.

I see Andre curled up in a ball on the floor in the corner holding a bat. "There you are. Whatcha got there?" I cooed crouching down to his level with my glock in hand

"Stay back!" He yelled swing the bat which I doged without leaving my crouching position.

"You're bringing a bat to a gun fight and expect me to loose?" I gave him a dumb look snatching the steel bat from his hands shoving my gun in his mouth.

"I gave you an extra month much to the boss's dismay. What do you have to say to that?" I asked not moving the beautiful object from his esophagus.

He shook his head

"Speak." I ordered. He looked at me expectantly and I gave him the same look back pushing the gun in further.

He gagged around the gun answering.

"Wha? What did you say? You got nothing fine."

BANG!

The walls were painted red with some brain matter but it looked artsy.

"I love what you've done with the place Andre. Too bad I don't have the brains to pull this off. But you do. Oh yeah too soon too soon. See you at the gates of hell buddy." I laughed walking to the car getting in listening to Blake and Chase bicker about bullshit the whole way home.

******FLASHBACK*********************

"Come on guys let's do this unless you're scared." Blake said teasingly waving the pocket knife in our faces. Chase and I were at his house and watched this movie called Practical Magic with Blake's mom. so Blake got the Idea to make us do a blood oath like in the movie Chase thinks it's crazy but I think it pretty cool.

"Come on let's just do it, unless you know youre going to grow up and be a traitor." I said stepping in front of Blake he cut my hand then cut his we pressed our hands together and waited for Chase who looked at us like we were crazy but sighed in defeat stepping closer to us Blake cut his hand he put it together with mine and Blake's.

"See now was that so hard" Blake said closing the knife and putting it in his pocket. For the rest of the night Chase pouted and glared Blake to death; man if looks could kill.

************END OF FLASHBACK*******************

That was when we were 9 now they're 18 and I'm 19. But they are still fighting over it

"AIDEN!" Chase called me

"What?!" I yelled back

"Dad wants to talk to you." he said pointing to his office

"Thanks." I mumbled walking to his office I opened the door the smell of cigars filled the room I took in a breath and released it my dad looked at me and gestured to the seat in front his desk

"You wanted to talk dad?" I asked siting in the seat getting comfortable

"Yes son I think you are ready to take over the gang, everyone has agreed and you are now in control of the gods." he said with pride over thrown in his voice.

I blinked once, twice, three times I rubbed my eyes and pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming. but no I was staring at my father and he was staring at me.

"Is this a joke did Blake put you up to this?" I asked him he chuckled

"no this is no joke and you must not treat it like one. Tomorrow you are going on your first drug run as boss don't screw it up and I will always be here as back up if you need it."

"Fuck. Dad thanks I promise I won't fuck it up like you did." I grinned at him and opened the door to his office Blake and Chase fumbled in with cups in their hand they got up and pulled me into a bone crushing bear hug

"Congrats man you are now the boss yea we should celebrate" Chase said Blake nodded I shook my head and yawned

"No guys I'm going to bed see you tomorrow." I said walking to my room

"OK good night. Party pooper." They all said in unison and I walked in my room plopped on my bed then feel to sleep.

__________________________________________________

"Aiden!" The voice said it's probably Chase even though its summer he wakes me up at 7am like clock work.

"Aiden!" he repeated

"Go away I'm trying to sleep." I groaned and turned to the other side 'betcha cant wake me up now bitch.'

"Aiden if you don't get up I willlllllll....................do nothing you will just be late for the drug deal we have to be at by noon."

"OH SHIT!" I sprung out of bed and ran to the bath room took a shower and brushed my teeth then walked out into my room and into my closet I grabbed a black ' v ' neck t-shirt, black jeans, my black combat boots and a black snapback with my alias for The Gods on the front which is Hades I threw everything on then went down stairs to the living room to see Chase and Blake dressed the same way but Chase's snapback says Osiris and Blake's says Apollo

"Ready to go" I said grabbing my phone off the coffee table

"Yup let's bounce" Blake said walking to the door

"Did one of you call one of the guys we know in Brooklyn to give us weapons when we land?" I asked opening the front door?

"yup were all set lets ride." Chase said walking out the door with Blake behind him I closed and locked the house door hopping into the SUV I turned the key in the ignition then I drove us to the airport.

________________________________________________________

When we landed about 3 hours later we were in Brooklyn at the warehouse to handel business that went smoothly it took about an hour to get everything established with the Drugs, Our alliance, The weapons, and The money. After business was taken care of the guys and I stayed in Brooklyn for a little letting The Dragons show us a good time to thank us properly. We partied at clubs that they owned talked to their women who showed nothing less of a great time. We knocked back drinks and had fun but always kept our guard up. When we got back to our town I got in the SUV but there was no gas so we walked and I knew a short cut down the alleyway to get home faster but things didn't go exactly as planned...

<<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<

Hayy fellow people of planet earth I started this story like so long ago I know its terrible but some people might like it might as well so tell me what you guys think

Kay love y'all *muahhhh*