Chapter 8: Famous DJ

Start from the beginning

Life is Life.

What is life?
I honestly don't know... no one does." I read as passionately as I could. I made my words flow together as I read. I looked up to meet the eyes of my peers, all of them held no expression.

I knew it wasn't good.

All of a sudden one clap filled the air.

Jayden.

He was clapping.

His clapping lead to the others clapping.

They all clapped.

Sike.

Jayden didn't clap.

His face held no emotion.

As no one said anything I sat back down.

I knew it was horrible.

As I made my way down the row someone's foot stuck out making me trip. I fell to the dirty ground, thankfully not harming my wrist anymore.

"Loser." the owner of the foot coughed making the rest of the class snicker.

I shook my head.

No school was ever going to be different with bullying.

I sat back down in my chair and waited for the bell to ring.

-----

RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

As the bell finally rung I slowly packed up my stuff as everyone else rushed out of the class room to lunch.

I walked out of the classroom to find the halls empty. I make my way to my locker and put in the combination. I placed all my books in it and took out my gym bag.

As I closed the locker someone pushed into my side causing me to fall. I huffed and began to get up, only to be knocked over again.

I brought my head up to see a boy with a school jersey on and four other pimps behind him. I just glared at him.

He smirked down at me creepily. So did his friends. None of us said anything as his pimps pick me up at either at my shoulders and brought me out to what I believe is the back of the school.

They pushed me up to the wall.

"So this is the famous DJ." a females voice squeaked from behind the other guys. They separated like the Red Sea as a blonde girl walked through.

"I really have no idea why the most hottest guys in school are so interested in, well, you." She smirked as she came closer to me. I began to launch at her when two people grabbed either side of me, pushing me harder into the wall. In the process I hit my head. I winced.

The blonde bimbo smirked and chuckled.

"Oh sweetie. You're out numbered. There's no reason for you to try and fight back." she explained examining her nails. I let out a growl and kick the guy to my right, right where the sun doesn't shine and the guy to my left I threw my fist into his fat face.

I was just about to go to her when more arms came and restrained me back into the wall and someone throwing a fist to my stomach.

"Ah!" I exclaimed in pain.

I looked back up at blonde as she made her way closer to me. She placed her perfectly manicured red nail under my chin.

"Who are you?" I asked wearily. She smirked wider. She then brought her hand up and slapped me across my left cheek. I lowered my head in shame as a roar of laughter escaped all of their mouths.