T H I R T Y F I V E

Sena pov

"Unnie are you okay?" SungMin asked me after nurse come out. I stare at the door.

"W-what? Ye-yes I'm okay." I said and tried to calm myself down.

"Are you sick? You look pale." S.coups asked me worriedly.

"No I'm good. Is that you resigned nurse?" I asked SungMin. She nodded.

"What's her name?" I asked again with curious crawling in me.

"Min Byul." My shoulder dropped in disappoiment.

-----

Someone pov

'SungMin's friend looks really shock when she saw me. I can't denied that she looks really familiar. I felt like I've met her before. This feeling. It's undescribable.'

I shook my thoughts and continue my walk to the nurse room. It's my lunch break already.

I pick up my bag and went out of the hospital to fetch my son.

---------

Sena pov

"I'll go first okay?" I told them and leave.

I walked aimlessly after I leave the hospital. I wore my mask just incase.

'She looks like Eomma though. But her name is different. But she have the same username. Should I atleast investigate about her? No I shouldn't invade someone's privacy like that but I have reason..'

I shooked off all my thoughts. Maybe I'm just tired. Yes, I think I'm just tired. I nodded to myself.

I rode a taxi for two hours before I arrived home. I opened our house front door and there's Sanha watching tv.

"Hey where's Jackson and Uncle?" I asked him.

"Hyung is still sleeping upstairs. Uncle is as usual." I nodded my head. I was about to walked upstairs when Sanha called me back.

"Oh Noona! JinJin Hyung and the other hyungs came by this morning. They want to tell you that No HyunWoo is at xxxx."

"Okay sure." I said and walked upstairs.

I opened Jackson's room and saw he's still sleeping.

"Jackson." He groaned. I sighed.

"It's 2 pm. Wake up. I want you to accompany me to spy No HyunWoo today." I told him.

"It's only 2pm Sena." He said in his husky voice.

"We have to. Please?" I pleaded him.

He whined. "Okay okay I'll get ready."

I cheered and happily skip out of his room. I entered my room and sat on my bed. I take Appa's guitar and practice Syu Oppa's song for the festival soon.