The Evil King

Regina

"Emma we have this under control!" I said to the blonde who looked exhausted but inevitably kept trudging along with all of us, searching for Henry.

"No! You lost our kid! Why would you let him wander off!" She yelled, I flung my arms in the air and raised my eyebrows. "He said he needed to be alone! He was grieving!" I yelled, Emma sighed and flung her arms out at me.

"Exactly why you don't let him wander off! He's YOUR son! He doesn't grieve well! He's probably off terrorizing a town with his pen or something!" Emma yelled back, I growled because she was right, he was impulsive. "I know, uh god dammit! He could be anywhere!" I yelled, Robin shook his head and pointed towards the gated off city where buildings were going up in flames.

"REGINA IS YOUR MAGIC BACK?!" Emma screamed in fear, I bit my lip and stared at my hands and looked up. "I DON'T KNOW! I CAN DO LITTLE THINGS! BUT I CAN TRY AND TAKE A COUPLE PEOPLE!" I yelled, she nodded and moved away from Killian. "NO SWAN! YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I yelled over the loud noises of the fire, she shook her head and gave me a look telling me not to argue.

"WE ARE COMING TOO!" Eva yelled, pulling Teresa with her who looked terrified to be running into magical fire.

"WHY?" Emma yelled back, Teresa swallowed and pulled her bag onto her shoulder and nearly started shaking. "WE ARE MEDICALLY TRAINED!" Eva yelled back, Emma nodded and the four of us huddled together, I closed my eyes and grit my teeth together, praying that as I summoned my magic through the warm part of my stomach, that the excruciating pain wouldn't come back like the last time I used magic while I was pregnant, thankfully I only felt the spark build in my stomach and the comforting feeling of my purple smoke.

We all landed in a burning castle and the smoke filled my lungs, making me burst into a fit of coughs. "HENRY!" I called, Eva pinned her hair back and Teresa gripped Emma's arm, keeping an eye on her as they ventured into the flames.

"REGINA! HELP!" I looked up and saw my sister pinned to the wall with a cloak. "WHAT THE HELL! I THOUGHT YOU CAUSED THIS!" I yelled, she coughed and shook her head, coughing as her nose covered in soot.

"NO! IT WAS YOUR SON!" She yelled, I heard Emma wheeze and I saw her sweating profusely.

"EVA TAKE EMMA OUTSIDE!" I yelled, Emma went to protest but Eva took her into her arms and dragged her out.

"GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T JUST LEAVE YOU HERE!" I screamed, she coughed and I could see her eyes dropping. "BECAUSE YOU ARE A HERO! I AM AN AWFUL PERSON WHO DESERVES TO DIE HERE BUT YOU AREN'T! I KNOW WHERE HENRY IS AND WHAT HE WANTS! I PROMISE I CAN CHANGE REGINA! THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW!" She cried, I growled at her and charged over to her, Teresa slowly following me as the smoke got to us.

"I NEED TO CUT RIGHT HERE!" Teresa said pushing me out of the way, slicing the blanket and dropping Zelena on the floor, both of us grabbed her and started dragging her towards the door.

"Now wait stop there." A low voice instructed, sending goosebumps up and down my back, I turned and saw my son standing in front of us, clad in Royal black clothes and his hair combed back handsomely.

"Henry?" I choked out, he smiled and nodded, walking towards us, through the flames that broke out in front of us.

"I was Henry, but my dear auntie helped me realize that I am much more than that. The only thing I had to live for is now dead, she's gone, and I'm all alone. I was going to marry her, maybe have kids of our own, but SHE, took that all away from us! I will never be happy, and I know, I will never love again! So my first order of business is getting rid of her." He said pointing to Zelena who was crumpled on the ground, barely conscious from the smoke. Teresa couldn't help her in here and the longer we stayed, the less of a chance she had of surviving.