Road Trip

Snow

"NO!" I exclaimed, trying to grasp what Regina was trying to explain. "I'm doing this for Henry, he needs Emma back in his life." Regina stated calmly, I widened my eyes at her and then my husband who looked equally as shocked.

"No Regina, Emma is dead, we can't do anything about that!" I yelled, she flinched so I lowered my volume when I saw her eyes well up. "I know she died, I killed her, and now I am going to bring her back, now the question isn't whether or not I'm going, it's are you going to help me?" She said firmly, reminding me of when she would scold me as a child.

"Fine. But we are coming with you." I said through my teeth, grabbing her elbow and dragging her into the upstairs bathroom.

"REGINA WHAT THE HELL! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO HELL WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT!" I yelled, she rolled her eyes and glared at me, crossing her arms. "It's not dangerous, I have magic, I will be fine." She said calmly, frustrating me even more. "MAGIC THAT YOU CAN'T USE! THE BABY IS GROWING! MAGIC WILL HURT IT! PLEASE DON'T GO! FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I screamed, she gave me a confused look and shook her head.

"Why are you so upset!" She retaliated, taking the pieces of toothbrush that I had snapped in half.

"Henry can't lose another parent!" I said fuming, trying to get her off my back. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Liar." She said simply, my emotions started to bubble and it started to erupt.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE! I HAVE SAVED YOUR ASS MANY TIMES FROM DANGER AND I HAVE SEEN YOU IN SCARY SITUATIONS AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TELL YOUR SON THAT YOU AND YOUR BABY DIED! I ALREADY LOST EMMA, I AM NOT LOSING ANOTHER MEMBER OF MY FAMILY!" I screamed, sitting down on the seat, looking away from my step mother who had a shocked expression on her face.

"Family?" I heard her whimper, I looked up and nodded, still angry. "Well yeah. Why wouldn't you be?" I said trying to calm down, she nodded and knelt down next to me. "I'm sorry, but I'm going, but I promise I will be careful. I'm asking you to come though. To help me find your daughter."

"Okay, Neal is sleeping, here is all of his food, and here is the emergency medicine,-"  I was frantically trying to pawn off every thing to Belle while David and Regina were trying to drop off a frantic Roland.

"Snow, he will be fine with me, I have this under control." She said taking Neal into her arms, fear started to fill my heart, that I would be saying goodbye to my son forever.

"Let's go." Regina said leading me out of the house and over to the car. "Snow he will be fine, we will be back before you know it and we can see him again." David said taking my hand, we met up with Killian and Robin at the lake and I saw Regina harden her face, her body tensing.

"What are you doing here?!" She demanded, Henry stepped in front of her and took out his sword.

"Wait!" He said holding his hands out in surrender, she stepped forward with a hurt look on her face, waiting for an explanation.

"I was wrong, I have never messed up so badly, you are not evil, Abigail was not your fault, I hurt you and lost my faith in you, and I am so sorry, and you don't have to forgive me because I hurt you, I hurt you terribly, but I'm going to help you get Emma." He said genuinely, I saw Regina's cheeks shine with tears and nod, turning away so she was facing me, trying to prevent Henry and Robin from seeing her cry.

"Fine, lets go." She said abruptly, Henry and Killian stood on each of him, a hard glare on their faces.

Killian cut his hand and dropped blood into the lake, making a portal in the water. "Let's go Regina." I said taking David's hand, following her to the edge. Robin and Henry jumped and I saw Killian link his arm into Regina's a smirk appearing on his face.