Senator Kevin Termans who respresented the Taronia Capital District in the Amderestan Senate sat a few chairs down from Senator Nellis chimed in. "Nellis, my wife and children are a lot safer now because of Commander Lencon's tactics used against the STPLA-NAF forces."

"I'm sure that is the case." Senator Nellis responded. "However, the issue at hand is this: Commander Lencon gave orders for all STPLA Prisoners of War to be executed while they were detained by military forces. I strongly think we should summon Commander Lencon here and get answers."

A number of Senators who represented several Administrative Districts in the Northwest Alazenia Region District and Northeast Alazenia Region District agreed that Commander Jonathan Lencon should be a focus of a Senate Hearing.

In the Executive Building, President Brians sat in his office and read over the intelligence from Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Commander Jacobs which concerned the withdrawl of Amderestan Military Occupation Forces from the Ninth Lisalian District and Tenth Lisalian District.

"You really think we should withdrawl our forces from the Lisalian Galaxy or the Kanalsian Galaxy, Mr. President?" President Brian's Chief of Staff inquired as he entered the office and the door slid close behind him.

"Right now, half of the Lisalian Galaxy is still occupied by the Alnalkian Military." President Brians responded. "Besides, the Lisalian Federation is in no condition to launch an armed attack against the Analkians or our forces stationed in the Analkian Galaxy."

President Brians' Chief of Staff noticed a concerned expression on his face and guessed it had something to do with the Senate Hearing about Commander Jonathan Lencon.

Over the next three days, the Amderestan Senate Intelligence and Defense Committee chaired by Senator Nellis made prepartions for the Senate Hearing on Operation Northern Assault Taronia.

On Transport Sierra 99864, the pilot on the bridge proceeded to address the passengers onboard. "Attention passengers, we entered the Central Systems and will be approaching Crescent."

Near the rear of the passenger section, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester started to discuss the next phase once they landed on Crescent.

"Those damn jerks are going to learn not to mess with us, bro." Andrea told her twin brother who looked up from his datapad.

"And so it begins." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester responded to his twin sister seated beside him.

On his datapad, Andrea noticed an article which had a headline that read: Commander Lencon summoned for Senate Hearing. Below that was the article itself which read:

Jonathan Lencon, currently serving as the Taronia Region Amderestan Military Field Commander is expected to begin his testimony at the Senate Intelligence And Defense Committee today in relation to Operation Northern Assault Taronia. Senator Nellis who is currently chairman of the committee in an interview yesterday said, 'There are questions that need answers, and I intend to get those answers.'

"The last time Commander Lencon appeared before the Senate Intelligence And Defense Committee was before the Yenturian Genocide took place." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester commented to Lieutenant Timothy Forrester who turned towards his sister.

In an Amderestan Military Command Shuttle, Commander Jonathan Lencon watched Crescent grow larger in the bow plasma window as he activated the Video Audio Communication Screen's audio transciever.

"Crescent Approach, this is Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha Niner-Niner-Eight-Four requesting clearance for atmospheric entry, over." Commander Jonathan Lencon said into the audio transciever.